Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Naturalisation Queries  (Read 351 times)

• Liked: 0
Naturalisation Queries
« on: March 25, 2021, 12:22:16 PM »
Hi everyone!

1. I am missing one stamp on arrival in to the UK from one of my trips. The official guidance says this: If you do not have your passport or it was not stamped when you entered the UK, you need to include letters (for example, from your employer or government department) as proof.

Unfortunately, the company I was working for at the time is no longer around so I can't ask them for a letter. What else can I do to prove this?

2. One of my referee's has legally changed her name by marriage but has yet to change her passport to her new name. She is giving me a copy of her marriage certificate to prove this. Is this going to be an issue? I am going to explain in a cover letter.

3. I have moved a few times in the last few years. The date for my housing and jobs should be exact but could be off by a day or two. Is this a prob? Could also say in a cover letter?

Thank you!

• Liked: 4985
Re: Naturalisation Queries
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 02:40:44 PM »
1.  It’s talking about the first time you entered the U.K. on your visa. That’s the stamp you need. Do you have that?  They stamp the visa sticker in tour passport

2. Can your referee sign in her legal name (on her passport) as opposed to using the new not-quite-completely-official name?

3.  Nonissue. Month/year is close enough

Sponsored Links