Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR (M) Questions  (Read 396 times)

• Liked: 0
FLR (M) Questions
« on: March 28, 2021, 03:15:16 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I'm just assembling my documents ahead of my biometric appointment, and had a couple of quick questions.

1. I didn't realise that council tax bill would be a required document to upload. Unfortunately, I only have an e-bill. Will this suffice or do I need to include the original copy. As an addition, I do have a letter from council confirming direct debit that could accompany the e-bill if this is useful?

2. My application was submitted on March 13, 2021. I was going to use a water bill for one of cohabitation documents, but just realised this is also dated March 13, 2021. Do you think this is acceptable or better to use another document?

Thanks!!

• Liked: 3595
Re: FLR (M) Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 03:57:24 PM »
1. I didn't realise that council tax bill would be a required document to upload. Unfortunately, I only have an e-bill. Will this suffice or do I need to include the original copy. As an addition, I do have a letter from council confirming direct debit that could accompany the e-bill if this is useful?

An e-bill should be okay if you are just using it as proof of housing costs for the accommodation requirement, and not as cohabitation evidence of living together.

The letter from the council could be used for cohabitation evidence though, if it was received in the post.

2. My application was submitted on March 13, 2021. I was going to use a water bill for one of cohabitation documents, but just realised this is also dated March 13, 2021. Do you think this is acceptable or better to use another document?

It should be fine as it's dated on the same day that your application was submitted :).

• Liked: 0
Re: FLR (M) Questions
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 04:25:52 PM »
Perfect, thank you!

The council tax bill is only for the housing costs and not cohabitation evidence. Thank you!!

Sponsored Links