Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Shipping art from the US (Las Vegas) to London?  (Read 711 times)

• Liked: 32
Shipping art from the US (Las Vegas) to London?
« on: April 03, 2021, 05:40:54 PM »
Hello forum,

I'd like to ship some framed paintings from Las Vegas to the UK (London area).  My uncle, whom I was very close to, recently passed away, and the art I'd like to ship are paintings that he bought on his travels (some of which we did as a family).  They aren't "expensive" artworks but do have high sentimental value.  There are between 5-20, depending on how many I want (which depends on the cost to ship).  Ideally, I'd like a company to come to his house, wrap and pack them, and ship them to me.  They are not very big.  Time is no issue and I'm looking for the cheapest/most secure option, not the fastest.

Has anyone done this before and better still, does anyone have any recommendations?

Many thanks,
ChiKristin

• Liked: 4985
Re: Shipping art from the US (Las Vegas) to London?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 05:51:44 PM »
Send my bag is probably the easiest method if they are “luggage-ish” sized. They don’t just do luggage, they ship boxes as well.  Have a look at their website.  I haven’t looked post-Brexit but I know shipping costs are higher than they were pre-Brexit. 

Send my bag is very fast, which I realise you don’t need.  But likely still the cheapest option.

Any moving company will be able to pack them professionally for you. 

Sponsored Links