Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR Date Document check  (Read 1442 times)

• Liked: 3595
Re: ILR Date Document check
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2021, 06:51:14 PM »
Ok, Visa submitted and Biometrics booked. Had to go to November 9th before they became free otherwise it was £125.

That’s great - I think you’re the only forum member I’ve seen who has managed to get a free appointment since the UKVCAS centres reopened in Sept 2020!

Do I need to upload any payment confirmation, or was that just the old IHS days.

No, the IHS reference number goes in the online application, so you don’t need to upload that separately.

I’m pretty certain now I’ve submitted before the biometrics expired were are good even if Covid hits again and the appointments all get cancelled?

Yep, as long as your online application was submitted before your visa expiry date, your current immigration status will be automatically extended under Section 3C Leave until your new visa has been processed… you just need to make sure you do not leave the country in that time.

Last year, we had people who submitted online in Feb/March 2020 before the first lockdown, who then couldn’t give biometrics until August/September when the centres reopened. They didn’t get their visas until October/November and they were all fine .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 26
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2021, 06:55:27 PM »
Wow, so free appointments are rare! I’ve edited my post as you were replying. It was the Liverpool site and they only offer the very basics.
LTE received: 21 October 2016
Arrived in U.K.: 25 October 2016
FLR(m) extension: 1 June 2019
ILR 2022

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2021, 09:54:07 AM »
I’m going to hit submit on the document uploads today, thought I would just get one final look in case something is missing - biometrics is Tuesday.

Application Documents
- Current passport
- Sponsor’s Declaration

Proof of Identity/Travel History
- Sponsor’s U.K. Passport
- Applicant’s BRP card

Finances
- Employer letter and printed Payslips, 7 covering 6 full months.  Authenticated by employer and letter has requirements covered for salary, service, length, type etc
- Bank statements, shows all payslips being paid in.
- P60
- Contract
- Salary confirmation 

Accommodation:
- Council Tax bill
- Land Registry and completion of register docs
- Mortgage statement
Cohabitation
- MAR 19, joint gas bill
- AUG 19, joint gas bill
- JAN 20,  joint bank statement
- JUN 20, joint bank statement
- NOV 20, joint water bill
- APR 21, joint electricity bill
- SEP 21, joint bank statement

Other
- marriage certificate

And that’s it. I think I’m covered but if somebody has time to just have a quick scan.
ILR 2022

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2021, 04:17:35 PM »
This is really odd, I checked the pdf scan several times before uploading. It’s as clear as day.

Mandatory documents missing. The following mandatory supporting documents could not be found, please ensure that ahead of your appointment you scan and upload these documents to the correct category:

Applicant’s passport issued by United States to be re-uploaded (image is unclear) to the 'Proof of Application' category, please ensure the full biodata and observations pages are uploaded together in one image.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the full requirements for supporting documents by referring to the applicable guidance notes available on GOV.UK.

As you have chosen self-submission, documents uploaded before 07/11/2021 13:04 will be submitted ahead of your appointment.
ILR 2022

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2021, 05:46:50 PM »
I ended up calling the Sopra support number. They felt the passport scan was too dark. I’d paid for document checking so I’m sort of relieved I did. I was actually impressed with the support person, she went over all my docs quickly with me and made sure we had them all in the correct place and nothing was missing. As for the passport she just told me to rescan it in full colour -  just the bio page. I did and she checked it as soon as I uploaded it and said we are good to go. Cost me 4p a minute mind you but I was really impressed with the support.
ILR 2022

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab