Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Hi all  (Read 6546 times)

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
Hi all
« on: May 24, 2021, 10:54:45 PM »
To all my friends it been a tumultuous time. for me yet I don't know how friends and family are surviving .. I might lose my brother in Australia and I can't get there, Perth wants 5000.$$ to put myself into a hotel for 2 weeks. That's down the tubes...but after fighting and being laid off...I am now with IBM as a network engineer (I like it so far). I am laffing because there is someone watching over me. I have given myself a year. before I move to Portugal to do my photography.. and live there...experiencing the cold makes me feel depressed. it's crazy.. scared to love in love again...it will happen.. but miss you all people luv ya all and most of all be safe .. it's a long weekend here till the 24, back to work Tuesday, and loving it..  xoxoxoxoxo
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 6110
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 08:38:38 AM »
Hey eddy, thanks for checking in, we all love to hear how it's going with you!
Really happy the job is working out.  :)

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 01:08:56 AM »
Hi Lara... ty yes... I hope you doing good and keeping safe, we just keep getting screwed all the time waiting for my second vaccine shot now we hear that the blood cloth issue in Toronto...so don't know what's going to happen.. but life is good.. Also due to shoulder surgery and ankle from cycling ..the cold is hellish on my two joints..doctors have given the advice to move on to a warmer climate or get arthritis ..yikes so saving up..heading out.

Take care Lara..luv you all ...hell yeah xox
single and traveller
working on myself

• Y'all watch out! Here I come.
  • Liked: 9
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2021, 04:44:38 PM »
Hi!

I just saw this post and feel it so much.  For me, it is moving away from the extreme heat of GA TO the UK where the weather is much more our bag.  I hope you get some relief soon.

*Not giving medical advice, just providing an anecdote, personal story*
I wanted to share, because I see things like this and want to help: While you wait, consider trying to eat low carb and eliminate sugars, grains, and seed oils.  I did this to lose weight and head off Type 2 diabetes (I am Native American and weighed 300 lbs, Dad and Grandma died from diabetes complications), but I found MANY more benefits once I was well and truly in it.  Not only did I reverse my creeping A1C and lose (so far) 75 lbs, but my vision improved to 20/20, and every single ache and pain from past or current injuries VANISHED.  It also completely eliminated my life long and crippling anxiety. Maintaining for 3+ years now.

Maybe you try it and it doesn't help, but I have talked to a LOT of other people with joint pain and arthritis and pain from old injuries who have done this and gotten total relief, as well. It is a low inflammation diet, basically. Sugars, Grains, and seed oils are inflammatory for a LOT of people.  I know it won't fix your injuries, but it certainly might help reduce the pain and help you have a better quality of life. Maybe even prolong the time you can tolerate remaining in the UK so you can save more money. I definitely know the frustration of being in constant pain. 

I am here to help, or just if you wanna vent and take none of my tips :)
4 December 2005--Met in ATL, Moved in together
July 2006--First visit to the UK, met his Mum
Feb 2007--Eloped and told everyone we were engaged ;)
May 2007--Wedding, Part 1 in Pine Mountain, GA;
Sept 2007--Wedding, Part 2 in Scarborough, UK
Nov ‘08–1st Child
May ‘10–2nd Child
June 2013--Decided to move to the UK!
July 2013-Jan 2016–family tragedies. Delayed move
April ‘15–3rd Child
2019...planning again
January 2022–applying for visa!
Goal: Get Eldest in UK school by year 9!
Hopefully moving to Malvern June 2022

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2021, 06:05:51 PM »

I know it won't fix your injuries, but it certainly might help reduce the pain and help you have a better quality of life. Maybe even prolong the time you can tolerate remaining in the UK so you can save more money. I definitely know the frustration of being in constant pain. 

I am here to help, or just if you wanna vent and take none of my tips :)

Eddy was involved in an abusive relationship….. 

• Y'all watch out! Here I come.
  • Liked: 9
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2021, 10:15:49 PM »
Eddy was involved in an abusive relationship…..

Thank you for the info. I admit I have not read all the posts.  Yeah! Get out of there!
But also, it could still help with recovery. Or not.  Just trying to help.
4 December 2005--Met in ATL, Moved in together
July 2006--First visit to the UK, met his Mum
Feb 2007--Eloped and told everyone we were engaged ;)
May 2007--Wedding, Part 1 in Pine Mountain, GA;
Sept 2007--Wedding, Part 2 in Scarborough, UK
Nov ‘08–1st Child
May ‘10–2nd Child
June 2013--Decided to move to the UK!
July 2013-Jan 2016–family tragedies. Delayed move
April ‘15–3rd Child
2019...planning again
January 2022–applying for visa!
Goal: Get Eldest in UK school by year 9!
Hopefully moving to Malvern June 2022

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2021, 10:23:40 PM »
Thank you for the info. I admit I have not read all the posts.  Yeah! Get out of there!
But also, it could still help with recovery. Or not.  Just trying to help.

100% know you have good intentions!  We just want Eddy to stay where he is safe!

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2021, 03:53:13 PM »
Hello KF...been a while... enjoying summer here also going to London, Ont, Montreal..everything is so nice when you leave Toronto...hate the cold its coming hope it takes forever...
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2021, 08:59:29 PM »
Hey Eddy!  :)

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2021, 02:09:12 PM »
Hi to KF, Wren, Larrabee And to all I have come across in my life, Well let me start by saying ..this Covid is doing its business and its starting to climb from 500 to 800 and going up. I have had both my shots and in December going for my Booster, Oh yes and being single is good and bad I choose that for now..I have done my Police background check and aiming to complete a Visa for Portugal, to travel at end of next summer September..(trying to get a transfer from IBM here to Portugal) Also my Photography will help create my own business in Northern Portugal (preferred)

I truly love you all from my small Heart wish I can hugggggg you all .and with good intentions.. Be safe it Saturday 9:00 Am sunny a bit cool...

Some other news I might be getting  10,000 $$ from TAC (Toronto arts council) for some. work I have done depending on how much I make at IBM.waiting patiently

Luv you all so much ..Eddy xx
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2021, 03:51:27 PM »
Good luck with the transfer!  :)

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2021, 02:16:03 PM »
HI all from snowy Toronto.. a bit
 warmer today and this Virus is on us again, DAMN""" waiting for my booster shot next week at shoppers drug mart YAY..Wishing you all well and being safe.is a number one priority....  miss you all..January will 2022 will be the start of my plans to Portugal...hope all goes well...got some Studios which I am looking at virtually
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2021, 05:07:49 PM »
HI all from snowy Toronto.. a bit
 warmer today and this Virus is on us again, DAMN""" waiting for my booster shot next week at shoppers drug mart YAY..Wishing you all well and being safe.is a number one priority....  miss you all..January will 2022 will be the start of my plans to Portugal...hope all goes well...got some Studios which I am looking at virtually

Hey Eddy!  :) Always great to hear from you!

I watched 14 peaks (AMAZING!!!) on Netflix last night and thought of you, the Nepal connection.  :)

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2021, 01:40:27 AM »
Ha ty... I am going there ... for two weeks. Nepal,   that's on my way to secure a place in Portugal ..trying to get on with the IBM who work for in Toronto. Work for IBM Global in Portugal.. came back from 4 days in Arabia.

check my  IG  for photos on both my accounts

eddyj_fotografie.      >>> Vintage
eddys_filmcouture.  >>>>> B&W
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 01:46:48 AM by eddyj »
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 1891
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2021, 04:41:12 PM »
Hey Eddy!  :) Always great to hear from you!

I watched 14 peaks (AMAZING!!!) on Netflix last night and thought of you, the Nepal connection.  :)

I really liked that one as well.

Sponsored Links