Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Passport on return but no decision email?  (Read 290 times)

• Liked: 3
Passport on return but no decision email?
« on: June 26, 2021, 02:07:55 AM »
Has this happened to anyone before?  I've just checked the tracking for my prepaid passport etc envelope and it shows as on the way to me, but I didn't get any sort of notification that a decision had been made.  I've checked my spam and trash folders and every email I have.  They do have my correct email as I got the notification that they had received my documents after biometrics

I find it pretty unlikely that it would be a no so I'm not too stressed(okay, I'm a little stressed), but I'm curious if anyone has seen this before.  I suppose I'll know for sure Tuesday when UPS gets here, but until then I'll be on tenterhooks.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 02:10:09 AM by Someguysomewhere »

• Liked: 3595
Re: Passport on return but no decision email?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2021, 02:24:15 AM »
Yes, sometimes your passport just shows up on your doorstep with no email from UKVI.

So, if you don’t get an email, you just have to wait until your passport arrives to see if you got the visa or not.

If it’s a spousal visa, and it’s been approved, you should have a 30-day visa sticker in your passport and an accompanying letter explaining how, when and where to pick up your BRP card once you have arrived in the UK.

If the visa has been refused,  you should get a letter with your passport explaining the reason for refusal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab