Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR(M) Timeline - BRP expires December 25th, 2021  (Read 1695 times)

• Liked: 10
Re: FLR(M) Timeline - BRP expires December 25th, 2021
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2021, 04:32:28 PM »
If you only reduced your hours in July and your income over the past 12 months exceeded the threshold, you could take your boss up on his offer to return to full-time and apply using your income, Category B.  Then you don't have any doubts regarding your wife's fixed term contract.

Thanks for the advice but we actually ended up putting our application in last night (before I saw this) with just my wife's income listed. I'm sure it'll be okay plus there's no point us stressing about it now.

So everything paid for and biometrics appointment booked for next Thursday.

Just need to upload all the documents now, which we're planning to do over the weekend.

Is there any info regards how things should be scanned and in what format?
I'm assuming I can scan everything and save into a folder beforehand and then follow instructions and upload each file into the relevant sections as it goes?

When we were taken to the appointment booking section of the application it explained the different categories/services available. We wanted the 'enhanced' one where they will do a pre-appointment document check. However at no point did any option to tick regards which level of service was required appear. The local office we chose did have the word 'enhanced' in it's name and the appointment cost £71 so I'm hoping/assuming that's what we have.
Ah well, I'll guess we'll find out when we upload he docs.
Priority Spousal visa for my wife.
Married March 2018
Online Application submitted Feb 11 2019
Biometrics appointment Feb 20
Full package sent Feb 22
Received at NY hub Feb 25
Email from Sheffield to say they'd received application Feb 27
Email from Sheffield to say decision made March 18
Decision  - Approved :) Passport with Visa received March 19

• Liked: 10
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2021, 09:01:57 PM »
Hi all,

Just thought I'd bump this up to let you know we got our FLR approval email on Friday  ;D
For anyone going through the same process wanting to know about waiting times, my wife had her biometrics appointment and put her application in on October 7th. We then got an email on November 2nd saying that they were missing a scan of one of the pages of the signed declaration. I have no idea how we missed that and also, considering we paid for the enhanced service with document check how they missed it before we submitted it as well.  ???Brief panic as we thought it might cause a delay but we immediately sent a scan of the document and then received our approval on November 5th.
So, just under a month for processing, certainly faster than we'd imagined.

Flights already booked to go visit my wife's family for Thanksgiving  :D
Priority Spousal visa for my wife.
Married March 2018
Online Application submitted Feb 11 2019
Biometrics appointment Feb 20
Full package sent Feb 22
Received at NY hub Feb 25
Email from Sheffield to say they'd received application Feb 27
Email from Sheffield to say decision made March 18
Decision  - Approved :) Passport with Visa received March 19

• Liked: 6110