Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR (M) Applicaiton question  (Read 1690 times)

• Liked: 0
ILR (M) Applicaiton question
« on: August 31, 2021, 03:14:23 PM »
I am filling the online ILR (M) application for my wife and there are questions which I am very confuse if someone could help?

1 - Under Applicaiton -> Nationality details -> Do you have a valid national identity card? {Which national identity card they are asking? I've already filled the Pak passport details and confirm we will be providing but not sure about this question as its not very clear, Please can someone help? }

Few other confusions I've, if someone could help?
Under Your social, cultural and family ties:-

2 - Do you have any family in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years? Yes

Provide details
List their names, where they live, how you are related to them, and what type of contact you have with them ?? {Can I only say Parents and Sublings or do I need to provide full details with all the names and places as mentioned? }

3 - Do you have any friends in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years? yes

Provide details
List their names, where they live, how you are related to them, and what type of contact you have with them??? {same confusion here as above? }

Are you part of any social groups or do you have other cultural ties in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?
This could include social networks or connections to any of these countries - yes

Provide details
List the social networks or connections, where they are located and your involvement with them ???

Please can someone help me about above confused questions?

• Liked: 6110
Re: ILR (M) Applicaiton question
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 03:37:20 PM »
I am filling the online ILR (M) application for my wife and there are questions which I am very confuse if someone could help?

1 - Under Applicaiton -> Nationality details -> Do you have a valid national identity card? {Which national identity card they are asking? I've already filled the Pak passport details and confirm we will be providing but not sure about this question as its not very clear, Please can someone help? }

Few other confusions I've, if someone could help?
Under Your social, cultural and family ties:-

2 - Do you have any family in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years? Yes

Provide details
List their names, where they live, how you are related to them, and what type of contact you have with them ?? {Can I only say Parents and Sublings or do I need to provide full details with all the names and places as mentioned? }

3 - Do you have any friends in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years? yes

Provide details
List their names, where they live, how you are related to them, and what type of contact you have with them??? {same confusion here as above? }

Are you part of any social groups or do you have other cultural ties in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?
This could include social networks or connections to any of these countries - yes

Provide details
List the social networks or connections, where they are located and your involvement with them ???

Please can someone help me about above confused questions?

1- Does Pakistan have a national identity card? If so, that's what they want the details of, for the applicant.

2- What's putting you off is probably that there are many people you have to list but give them what they are asking for.

I'd go with name, City (as opposed to the full address) and relationship.

3- Again, not a trick question, just give them what they ask for. Contact might be by phone or email for example.

4- Most often this is a church or religious group or could be related to a hobby or interest.

• Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 04:22:18 PM »
thanks

• Liked: 18
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2023, 08:44:05 PM »
1- Does Pakistan have a national identity card? If so, that's what they want the details of, for the applicant.

2- What's putting you off is probably that there are many people you have to list but give them what they are asking for.

I'd go with name, City (as opposed to the full address) and relationship.

3- Again, not a trick question, just give them what they ask for. Contact might be by phone or email for example.

4- Most often this is a church or religious group or could be related to a hobby or interest.

Sorry for pulling up an old thread but I'm now completing the ILR application for my wife. So I've gotten to:

• Do you have any family in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years? (Required)
    Do you have any friends in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years? (Required)

My wife is from Brazil so I'm reading it as:

Do you have any family from Brazil in the UK?
Do you have any friends from Brazil in the UK?
Are you part of any Brazilian social groups in the UK?

Is that the right interpretation?

My wife has a cousin living in the UK and a friend from her old town. That has to be listed? It seems bizarre.

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2023, 09:26:56 PM »
Sorry for pulling up an old thread but I'm now completing the ILR application for my wife. So I've gotten to:

• Do you have any family in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years? (Required)
    Do you have any friends in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years? (Required)

My wife is from Brazil so I'm reading it as:

Do you have any family from Brazil in the UK?
Do you have any friends from Brazil in the UK?
Are you part of any Brazilian social groups in the UK?

Is that the right interpretation?

My wife has a cousin living in the UK and a friend from her old town. That has to be listed? It seems bizarre.

They actually want to know about friends, family and social groups IN Brazil (or any other country in which she has lived for 5 years)

• Liked: 18
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2023, 09:51:01 PM »
They actually want to know about friends, family and social groups IN Brazil (or any other country in which she has lived for 5 years)

Thanks Larrabee. They only allow 500 chars per answer so unsure how relevant these questions are.

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2023, 06:20:26 AM »
Thanks Larrabee. They only allow 500 chars per answer so unsure how relevant these questions are.

They are only relevant if the visa stands to be refused. It's part of the whole, "can you live anywhere else?" scenario.

You can always put more information on paper and upload it if you need more room.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab