Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: US Embassy - Appointments?  (Read 1903 times)

• Liked: 3
US Embassy - Appointments?
« on: September 03, 2021, 12:45:40 PM »
Hi Everyone
We need to register the birth of our daughter and get a passport before November. I’ve been checking the website many times a day for weeks now (including in the middle of the night during her feeds) and nada.

What’s the secret? Is there any particular time appointments are released?

Cheers

• Liked: 4991
Re: US Embassy - Appointments?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 02:31:25 PM »
The secret is there is a WhatsApp group (I don’t have access or know the number) and when appointments are posted, a blast goes out and they are scooped up in seconds.

One trick is to have your web browser set to alert you of changes to the webpage.  So when appointments are released, you are notified of an update on the page.

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 04:29:40 PM »
The secret is there is a WhatsApp group (I don’t have access or know the number) and when appointments are posted, a blast goes out and they are scooped up in seconds.

Any idea if anyone from the forum is a member in that WhatsApp group?

One trick is to have your web browser set to alert you of changes to the webpage.  So when appointments are released, you are notified of an update on the page.

By the way which page are you referring to?

I tried a couple of free web monitoring solutions to track this one (after you submit the form) - https://evisaforms.state.gov/acs/default.asp?postcode=LND&appcode=1. However, both I tried can’t bypass the basic CAPTCHA it appears when the app tries to access the website. I haven’t tried it directly from the browser but I’m assuming for these notifications to work you’ll need to have your computer running and browser open?

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 07:12:16 PM »

If that's true that is appalling. With that being said I'd very much like to be included in the group as I need to schedule an appointment for CRBA or whatever the acronym is. I haven't been back home in over 2 years and my parents are dying to meet their first grand baby F2F who is already 1 year old...

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab