Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Spouse visa --accommodation letter  (Read 897 times)

• Liked: 0
Spouse visa --accommodation letter
« on: September 16, 2021, 02:49:34 AM »
As part of my spouse visa (I'm the US citizen), we will list my husband's father house as the place we will live. We will submit his land registry document and a letter from him. He does not have a mortgage.

Here's the letter my father-in-law drafted, what do you think? Are we missing anything? It feels a bit terse right now. Thanks so much for your advice!

UK Visas & Immigration

Dear TBD,

My name is NAME, I am the father of NAME (British citizen) and the father-in-law of NAME (applicant). I am writing to state that I am happy and willing to let my son NAME, my daughter-in-law NAME, and their 2 year old son NAME (British citizen) live with me in my house in CITY. They are welcome to live with me for as long as they would like. The four of us will be the occupants. My address is ADDRESS. My house has 3 bedrooms and a living room downstairs which has a door that can be closed. I am the owner of the house and I do not have a mortgage.

Kind Regards,
NAME

• Liked: 6114
Re: Spouse visa --accommodation letter
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 08:02:35 AM »
As part of my spouse visa (I'm the US citizen), we will list my husband's father house as the place we will live. We will submit his land registry document and a letter from him. He does not have a mortgage.

Here's the letter my father-in-law drafted, what do you think? Are we missing anything? It feels a bit terse right now. Thanks so much for your advice!

UK Visas & Immigration

Dear TBD,

My name is NAME, I am the father of NAME (British citizen) and the father-in-law of NAME (applicant). I am writing to state that I am happy and willing to let my son NAME, my daughter-in-law NAME, and their 2 year old son NAME (British citizen) live with me in my house in CITY. They are welcome to live with me for as long as they would like. The four of us will be the occupants. My address is ADDRESS. My house has 3 bedrooms and a living room downstairs which has a door that can be closed. I am the owner of the house and I do not have a mortgage.

Kind Regards,
NAME

That's fine. I would add "free of charge" if that's the case.

Sponsored Links