Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: LIFE IN THE UK TEST CERTIFICATE FOR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION  (Read 614 times)

• Liked: 2
LIFE IN THE UK TEST CERTIFICATE FOR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION
« on: September 26, 2021, 12:30:17 PM »
HI I am starting my UK citizenship application.

However, before I start I wanted to gather all relevant info.

It asks for my "Life in the UK" test certificate. I passed the test for my ILR application and don't recall getting a certificate only a reference number.

Do I need to get a certificate- if so how do I do that?

Also if there is any other key info I should gather from my previous ILR application- let me know. I assume my BRP is sufficient and info on how long I have lived in the UK (note I have lived in the UK over 5 year and am married to a British citizen and have ILR).

Many thank!

Lori

• Liked: 4985
Re: LIFE IN THE UK TEST CERTIFICATE FOR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 12:33:53 PM »
HI I am starting my UK citizenship application.

However, before I start I wanted to gather all relevant info.

It asks for my "Life in the UK" test certificate. I passed the test for my ILR application and don't recall getting a certificate only a reference number.

Do I need to get a certificate- if so how do I do that?

Also if there is any other key info I should gather from my previous ILR application- let me know. I assume my BRP is sufficient and info on how long I have lived in the UK (note I have lived in the UK over 5 year and am married to a British citizen and have ILR).

Many thank!

Lori

Reference number is what you need for LIUK test.  Your passport is what’s used for proof of dates in the UK.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 02:44:27 PM »
Thanks K F Dancer- I was confused when the certificate was mentioned, but if a reference number is all I need - that's great!

Many thanks,
Lori

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 03:03:17 PM »
Some
Thanks K F Dancer- I was confused when the certificate was mentioned, but if a reference number is all I need - that's great!

Many thanks,
Lori

If you had taken it many years ago, you would have a certificate. Shame they haven’t updated the wording to say “certificate or pass reference number”.

Sponsored Links