Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: UKVCAS Cancellation-Will I Receive Refund?  (Read 715 times)

• Liked: 2
UKVCAS Cancellation-Will I Receive Refund?
« on: October 10, 2021, 09:06:59 PM »
Hello,

Sorry I am not having much luck searching in the forum.  I need to cancel my UKVCAS appointment this Tuesday at 11:30 AM and I am wondering if I will get my £199 refund.  I booked it on October 8th.  The only I option that I see is to cancel, not even an option to reschedule.  Has anyone encountered this?  I have read the FAQ on cancellation but it was not clear.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Diane

• Liked: 3595
Re: UKVCAS Cancellation-Will I Receive Refund?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 09:29:33 PM »
Looks like If you cancel less than 48 hours before the appointment, it’s unlikely you will be able to get a refund.

From the UVKCAS Terms and Conditions:

3.9 You should let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend any booked appointment or if you wish to cancel or rearrange it.

Please note that:
(a) if you cancel any booked appointment within 48 hours of the appointment;
or
(b) fail to attend any appointment;

(c) you, or any member of your group where a group appointment is made, arrive 10 or more minutes late for an appointment;

(d) fail to bring the supporting documentation you have been informed is required

then we may retain the full-price for the appointment which you have paid to cover the costs which we will have incurred in booking and preparing for your appointment and, in the case of cancellation within 48 hours, to reflect the fact that we are unlikely to be able to re-sell your appointment at such short notice.

3.10 Where you cancel a booked appointment and such cancellation is not within 48 hours of the appointment then we will retain a £10 administration charge from the price which you have paid for the appointment to cover any costs which we have incurred in booking, preparing for your appointment or cancelling your appointment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 2
Re: UKVCAS Cancellation-Will I Receive Refund?
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 10:22:27 PM »
Thank you ksand24.

Diane

Sponsored Links