Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Question about appointment for Super Priority Service  (Read 233 times)

• Liked: 31
Question about appointment for Super Priority Service
« on: January 12, 2022, 02:06:32 PM »
I just applied for FLR(M).  Many thanks to everyone who writes and answers questions on this forum.

We decided to pay for super priority service.  I don't have imminent travel plans, but my parents' health is very fragile and I want to be able to travel on quick notice.

Every available biometrics appointment on the website says "Standard Appointment"  I believe I need to find one that's labeled "Priority Appointment"  Is that correct?  I'll check just after midnight and again early in the morning.  Hopefully I'll be able to find something in the not too distant future.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 02:09:48 PM by harcm »

• Liked: 31
Re: Question about appointment for Super Priority Service
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 02:28:32 PM »
OK - I've answered my own question.  I called UKVCAS - they answered the call in less than 5 minutes!

I booked a standard appointment with them.  The priority process starts after the biometrics appointment.

• Liked: 3595
Re: Question about appointment for Super Priority Service
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 03:17:00 PM »
Ah, yes - the appointments are completely separate to the Super Priority Service.

Super Priority is offered by UKVI themselves and you add/purchase it at the time of paying for your visa application.

UKVCAS is a third party company which takes biometrics and uploads/submits the documents on behalf of UKVI, so you book and pay for your appointment through them... and the type of appointment you book purely depends on what UKVCAS service you want to pay for (i.e. document checking and/or scanning, out of hours appointment etc.).

Then once you have attended biometrics, if your application payment to UKVI indicates that you have purchased Super Priority they will process the visa within 24 hours/by end of next working day. If you haven't paid for priority, they will put it in the standard  'pile' and process it within 8 weeks.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab