Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR(M) Extension Question  (Read 254 times)

• Liked: 7
FLR(M) Extension Question
« on: January 17, 2022, 10:39:49 AM »
Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank everybody who's replied to us in my wife's journey on getting her first spousal visa.

We're now at the stage where we will be submitting our extension today.

I got a question regarding these declarations just before we pay

• Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?
  • I understand that by ticking this check box I am giving consent to verification checks. I will provide a declaration signed by each of the other joint customers on an account with a bank or utility company
  • Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?

I (the sponsor) am using the full cashing savings to meet our financial requirement and the account is solely under my name (i've had this account for years and it's the don't touch account). In terms of providing of proving co-habitation, I'm using (join) bank account, NHS letters and our lease

With what i've provided, what should I answer for the above declarations? I've answered Yes, Yes & No and have foolishly moved on to the next step which now doesn't allow me to change these.

Many thanks!

• Liked: 3595
Re: FLR(M) Extension Question
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 12:24:04 PM »
  • Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?
  • I understand that by ticking this check box I am giving consent to verification checks. I will provide a declaration signed by each of the other joint customers on an account with a bank or utility company

That’s correct.

If the applicant and sponsor are both named jointly on any documents you are providing (bank statements, utility bills etc.), you tick YES.

The applicant signs the Part 1 Consent to Checks form.

The UK sponsor signs the Part 2 Consent to Checks form.

• Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?

You tick NO to this one because you do not have anyone else providing financial support for your application.

This question is about third party financial support, as in someone other than the applicant or sponsor, but that is not allowed for the visa, so you must tick NO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab