Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR(m) BRP appointment?  (Read 210 times)

• Liked: 7
FLR(m) BRP appointment?
« on: January 21, 2022, 07:09:25 PM »
Hello,

Last night we submitted our application, paid the IHS fee, paid the super priority fee (we were hoping to travel next month) and uploaded all our documents to ukvcas.

It was my understanding from then on we can book our biometric appointment however we haven’t received any information how. It seems that we can book a document scanning but we got that all sorted.

Are we just ahead of the game?
Any guidance/reassurances would be much appreciated

Thank you 🙏

• Liked: 3589
Re: FLR(m) BRP appointment?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 07:16:18 PM »
The appointment is booked on the UKVCAS website, usually done before you upload your documents, though the documents can be uploaded at any time between registering on the site and about 2 days before the appointment.

You book an appointment here:
https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/appointment-info

There are various types of appointments you can book... free appointments are very hard to find, so it's likely you will have to pay for an appointment, which can cost up to about £130. There are appointments at Enhanced centres for about £70, but they already include document checking and scanning.

Document scanning is an extra service that can be added to an appointment for about £45-50 (if it is not already included), but it is not something you can buy without booking an appointment... I believe you select an appointment first and then you can add document scanning to it if you want to.

So, the process usually is:
- register with UKVCAS
- book biometrics appointment and add any required services (like document checking and/or scanning)
- upload your documents before you attend the appointment

• Liked: 7
Re: FLR(m) BRP appointment?
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 09:20:57 PM »
Ahh silly me. When it listed down all the service points, each one of them mentions document scanning as a service but not explicitly mention biometric so I thought that’s all they did

Thank you for the reassurance!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab