Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: I'll call the Register !  (Read 14745 times)

• En Vino Veritas
  • Liked: 0
Re: I'll call the Register !
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2002, 05:32:45 PM »
Don't let my husband fool you Steve.
The man loves to play the enigma. He 'does computer stuff' now because well it pays the bills, however, my hubby has twenty years under his belt as a photojournalist.
He will down play it to the umpteenth degree but the man is amazing with a camera. (I worked for 5 years as a professional photographer in Cali and I look at his stuff and find myself doing the Waynes World 'We're not worthy' routine :o)
Anyways ... um I'm not supposed to be here so I'll go pretend to be interested in what I'm supposed to be doing now ;)
Red
You're a daisy if you do........

• If I don't surface in 3 minutes,  come get me
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2002, 07:29:54 PM »
I still wish I could do that !

If I ever volunteer to take pics at any UKY event, please remember everyone, I have no idea what I'm doing (QED)

Point and click...thats me!

Steve ( Mr Pam/Itsbcoz...u know what I mean)

• Help - I married a Californian...
    • Moving Stills
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2002, 10:32:30 PM »
Our mission here is to educate, inform, entertain, sympathise, comiserate, and above all else be as mysterious as possible so that THEY wonder what we're up to .

Oh yeah, I can see THAT working....<g>

I'm just glad to have my wife  laughing out loud in a room other than our bedroom TBH...

_tim

#traceroute life.liberty.pursuit-of-happiness

• Help - I married a Californian...
    • Moving Stills
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2002, 10:34:47 PM »

....  ** making a mental note of lighting, angles and techniques  **

<remaining content snipped to minimise blushing>

It's all done with smoke and mirrors m8.  Don't let anyone ever tell you taking decent pictures is difficult.

The hard part is persuading people to do silly stuff in front of you.
_tim

#traceroute life.liberty.pursuit-of-happiness

• From Washington to Rochdale and taint going back
    • Girly Girrls Family Pics
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2002, 12:41:07 AM »
Hi ;D  I'm Heather, am 27.5 yrs old (my b-day's next month ;)) and am married to Michael (am working on getting him here ;D) We'll be celebrating our 4 month anniversary on September 5th.  He's a computer programmer, and I am a legal assistant at the moment.  We'll be making our home in the Rochdale (I think  ???) area in less than 3 weeks time from tahday ::))  We've known each other 2 years (July) and like many of you, we too met online.  Though, we argued the first time we met.  Lonnnng story ;) Anyhoo....that they say..is that ;D

• If I don't surface in 3 minutes,  come get me
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2002, 04:34:16 PM »
Hi Heather... I'm sure that you have been met and gret (  lol ....ok   greeted  but it doesn't rhyme ) in the main forum;  welcome to the site on behalf of Us...the great unwashed,  second half,   other party,   appendage,   partners (usually of non American descent) of the UKYankee-ers!

I read your post a few times, but just need to get it right (sorry everyone if I'm just a fool and you all worked it out),  but .............  you are American, living in US (as of today), your husband is British, and already lives here, and you should be here in 3 weeks?

If I'm right, send Mr Calluna over so that he can benefit from our mutual coccoon of protection!

You are welcome in this section too of course...we're not an exclusive club (all our special spouse house members have their own passwords so that we can read all those extra topics on the board that the others cant see, anyway)

Best wishes   Steve
Steve ( Mr Pam/Itsbcoz...u know what I mean)

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2002, 06:05:32 AM »
Hi,
I,m Norrie,home is The Kingdom of Fife, I  travel around installing equipment for making paper and for now am in Baton Rouge LA, I've been married to Peggy for just over one month she is from upstate NY has been in Japan,China and AZ and just loves the Scottish weather ;D
We will be coming back to the UK sometime in Sept when I am done here, then probably heading back to the States once we can square away all the red tape.

• Unavailable for Comment.
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2002, 08:53:25 AM »
Hee hee hee... another person from Arizona.

Man, we get around!
There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared:  twins.

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2003, 09:55:12 PM »
Hey folks n folkesses,

I'm Jay, 27, married to Jenn (Kokuei) and currently living in Hicksville USA (see the main board intro for more information on that).

I work with puters (seems the fad here LOL), ride motorbikes (MCC member when in the UK), study martial arts, read, play puter games and write silly posts on web boards.

My wife beat me into submission over signing up for the site in the way only a good redneck girl can (she threatened to withdraw my spousal rights.... to eat biscuits n gravy).  But, despite the underhand way she got me here, I'm kinda glad she did.  It's good to see that others have been through similar experiences and come out relatively unscathed... I say relatively cos well, first thing I read was the 'complaints' section of the Spouse House... amen to you all ;)

Not really a lot more I can say here, but keep an eye out, the kentish redneck will be back with more words of wisdom (or is that daftness) soon.

Sponsored Links