Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Quizno's  (Read 1398 times)

• Liked: 0
Quizno's
« on: October 04, 2002, 11:16:32 PM »
So..I was wandering down Oxford St. today, and low and behold what do I find tucked in the back of a little mini-mall type of place?  Yes, it was...daa daa...Quizno's!! Only the *best* ever - yes, wayyy better than Subway even - sandwich shop.  I grew *up* on this stuff, and have fond memories of how everyone and their cousin in high school worked there, at one time or another.  *sniff* Fond, fond memories... [smiley=blush.gif]  

But seriously, if you have not been there before, you *must* check it out.  It is close to halfway between the Oxford tube and Tottenham Ct. Road, and in a mini-mall type place, in their food court.   [smiley=wideeyed.gif]

~Christa

Re: Quizno's
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2002, 11:47:14 AM »
Hi Christa!

That would be the Plaza, right?  I haven't been in there yet, but it looks nice.  I walk by it nearly everyday since I work about two minutes from there.  You gotta let me know next time you're on Oxford Street, chickie!  We'll do lunch at Quiznos or something!!!

Glad you found it, anyway, and I'm sure it made your whole week.  :)

It's the little things in life, isn't it?  

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2002, 02:30:25 PM »
There are also two in Brighton... YUM! Is the only thing to say...
A
From Maine to East Sussex... In August of 2001 I joined my fiance and on April 4th I married the most amazing man.

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2002, 08:16:28 PM »
Red_Ali - isn't it just..*wonderful*?? ;D

And Wish...You're on Oxford St?!?!?  That's where I'm going to school!!! Babe, we have *got* to do lunch!!!  You must have told me that forever ago, but I'd completely forgotten....let's set a date!!
[smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
~Christa

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2002, 10:45:17 PM »
No way!  That is totally awesome!  (Oh my god, I'm a valley girl!  Help!!)

Anyway....

Yeah let's definately get together!  I'm about a two minute walk from Oxford Circus so we have got to do lunch or something!  (God knows I need something to drag my lazy butt out of the office at lunch time!)

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2002, 03:35:11 PM »
Yayayayay!! Just got back from our Amsterdam weekend, hence the lateness in posting :(  , but yes!! Let's plan a day to meet up - email offlist?  Any day after today should work, really, but lemme know what does for you!

~Christa

Sponsored Links