Hello

Sponsored Links

Poll

Which of the following places would YOU choose?

NYC
5 (20%)
DC
2 (8%)
Seattle
1 (4%)
San Francisco
11 (44%)
Other
6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Topic: Where to visit?  (Read 885 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Where to visit?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 07:01:04 PM »
I chose other: ALASKA.

Been there, done that. ;)

And I HIGHLY recommend it!!
Hollywood, CA -> London, UK 2004
London, UK -> Long Beach, CA 2007

Best 3 1/2 years of my life!

• Married! 4-7-4 (4th of April, 2007)
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2005, 09:47:53 AM »
If you've never been...you might also want to check out the Santa Fe/Albuquerque area...it's beautiful, has great history, you can have great weather as well as skiing and hiking nearby (if you are at all into that sort of thing).  I love it there (my mom just moved to the area).

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2005, 12:44:23 PM »
Stockholm or Copenhagen  ;D
AMERICAN FREAK!

• Does my bum look big in this?
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2005, 02:13:40 PM »
If you've never been...you might also want to check out the Santa Fe/Albuquerque area...it's beautiful, has great history, you can have great weather as well as skiing and hiking nearby (if you are at all into that sort of thing).  I love it there (my mom just moved to the area).

The Park Service has a regional office in Santa Fe - went there for some training last November.  It was a really nice town, and Nov was a good time to be there.  I've actually also been to SF, but not since I was about 5!  The only things I remember are riding the cable cars and going to China Town.  And the only reason I remember China Town is because we bought these jelly sweets with rice paper wrappers so you could just pop the whole thing in your mouth, wrapper and all, and I thought that was just TOO cool!!!
When I am grown-up I will understand how BEAUTIFUL it feels to administrate my life effectively.

Until then I will continue to TORCH all correspondence that bores me and to dance NAKED over the remnants of its still glowing embers.

~The Interesting Thoughts of Edward Monkton

Sponsored Links