Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: trans atlantic pregnancy  (Read 2339 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: trans atlantic pregnancy
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2005, 12:40:50 AM »
wow !
that was alot of responses.
i think i got it now.
but all the same i think we'll wait on the wedding till there's no baby fat - just a fat baby...
there's nothing wrong with generalizing ~ everybody does it

• updated photo! :)
    • www.myspace.com/vivian2003
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2005, 02:02:13 AM »
Congrats on ur new baby comming~~ YAY, i hope EVERYTHING works out correctly! *smiles*  When was your last visit to see the Father-to-Be? Was within that month that that you did not know you were pregnant, but you were?  If so that could be why, I've never been pregnant and according to my ob-gyn i can't get pregnant AAANYway, i heard u get stressed out over little things when u are pregnant sometimes. (kind of like (if anybody smokes cigarettes/fags on the board) when u don't have a smoke in the morning and you have no money to buy any u get stressed about the littlest and stupidest things!) Perhaps that could be why u and ur fiance' broke up.  *ponders*
AAAAANywa, goood luck sweetie! ::hugs:: :D
-Vicks

Can't wait to save the money to get to the UK!! :)
Car is PAID OFF!!! Woo Hoo

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2005, 01:58:50 PM »
Hon, I can't read your posts because of the red bubble writing.  Can you stop doing that, please?

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2005, 09:34:06 PM »
Hon, I can't read your posts because of the red bubble writing.  Can you stop doing that, please?

if that's to me - i don't think i'm writieng in red bubble writing...

Congrats on ur new baby comming~~ YAY, i hope EVERYTHING works out correctly! *smiles*  When was your last visit to see the Father-to-Be? Was within that month that that you did not know you were pregnant, but you were?  If so that could be why, I've never been pregnant and according to my ob-gyn i can't get pregnant AAANYway, i heard u get stressed out over little things when u are pregnant sometimes. (kind of like (if anybody smokes cigarettes/fags on the board) when u don't have a smoke in the morning and you have no money to buy any u get stressed about the littlest and stupidest things!) Perhaps that could be why u and ur fiance' broke up.  *ponders*
AAAAANywa, goood luck sweetie! ::hugs::

thanks so much for that - one of the fun parts of pregnancy for me is crying whenever anyone says or does anything kind.  it's like an odd awakeing to the fact that beneath all the horrible things happening in the world - we are still ok and life is still good and Good enough to bring life in to.
my last visit to daddy mark was on jan. 28th to the 8th of feb.
so needless to say the visit was heavy in love and baby probabley got conceived on saturday feb. 5th.

http://mycap.mii.instacontent.net:80/c.myspace/00069/93/16/69546139_l.jpg  <---- gonna be one cute cute baby   [smiley=smitten.gif]

i also suppose the fact that i felt and feel emotionaly insane pertains to our break up.
i love my british taurus more then i've ever loved any man but i will say that when it comes time to lock down emotionaly he takes the cake and eats it too.
maybe my attraction.
a bit of a challenge and one that i've not had before.
so yes - the nuttyness of my first few weeks in pregnancy problabley created our breakup.
there's nothing wrong with generalizing ~ everybody does it

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2005, 09:35:50 PM »
if that's to me - i don't think i'm writieng in red bubble writing...

Dont worry, it wasnt to you.... there is another poster writing in funny red writing.  I can read it, but it's a bit annoying.  (sorry Vicky!)

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2005, 09:40:10 AM »
So are you going to come back to the UK before your baby is born on a Fiancee Visa so you can get married after the birth?  Because I see it getting sticky (and expensive) otherwise...

If the baby is born in the US and the father isn't there, his name won't be on the birth certificate.  At least in Florida, he has to be present and sign the birth certificate himself.  So if that's true in your state as well, and he's not there, then the child will ONLY be a US citizen and you'll have to get a US passport for it AND apply for a visa for the child as well as yourself to return to the UK to marry your boyfriend.  Which seems a waste as the child should be given the dual citizen status from the outset, which means it wouldn't need a visa as you could apply for a British passport for it.

So I would think long and hard about the timing of all of this.  I'd hate to see you come back here posting about things going all pear-shaped in a few months time.  :-\\\\
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2005, 07:52:18 PM »
I am with Peedal on this issue.  I have a personal experience with a long saga, I would highly advise you apply for the correct visa before the baby is born.   This is will help your family unit and as Peedal wrote, it will be less expensive.  My DH and I were not a couple when are baby was born in the US.  We then reunited, the amount of additional paperwork and cost for our sons correct birth certificate, passport and the $500ish for his visa for the UK.  It all worked out in the end, I would have done it differently, that is for sure.

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2005, 08:06:51 PM »
If the baby is born in the US and the father isn't there, his name won't be on the birth certificate.  At least in Florida, he has to be present and sign the birth certificate himself.  So if that's true in your state as well, and he's not there, then the child will ONLY be a US citizen and you'll have to get a US passport

Nice call, peedal.  Alert and astute.  Let's hope the OP takes note...

Sponsored Links