Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: proposed domestic partnership to Irish/Canadian dual citizen living in Edinburgh  (Read 1842 times)

• Liked: 0
Okay, I think it's clear that the EEA family permit is the best way, not just in terms of money but also that they practically have to let me in if I apply that way and the PCP route seems less secure (right?)... I figure what we can do is try to get her to visit as early as we can (so maybe her visiting in early August), get married in Ontario.... if they can get us the marriage certificate quickly (like 2 months or under) then I'll just work here until I get the certificate and then apply for the EEAFP. If not I'll go for an extended visit (like a month or something in October) and fill out the online visa application, fly over to get the biometrics in whatever city I choose (DC, NYC, and Chicago are all options) and submit my visa application (maybe I'd even do a courier so I can get it back the same day) and move permanently.

• Banned

• Liked: 4
I don't know where it is from here, but it's on my site under 'news and articles'.

Vicky

Found it!  That's fine.  I'll link into that one.

And also, when the other one gets mounted here please advise so that I can have two sources.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab