Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Tabletop dishwashers/portable dishwashers  (Read 3777 times)

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 846
Re: Tabletop dishwashers/portable dishwashers
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 09:27:09 AM »
I LOVE MY DISHWASHER!!!!!!! It's amazing how much simplier life is with it!!!!!!!!! 

Well minus the fact that it caused a giant flood in my flat.  But now that I'm dry, new carpets and flooring again, proper plumbing and waste pipe hook ups, etc, it's fantastic!

Plus, it uses such a low amount of water, it's more efficient than me hand washing!  It's such a perfect size for just me!
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

• Utter Nonsense
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2011, 09:59:29 AM »
We re-did our kitchen in July and the main reason for the remodel was so there was room for one. After washing by hand for over 3½ years I LOVE my dishwasher. Ill never ever, ever, live without one.

• Liked: 0
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2011, 10:05:15 AM »
So jealous!  I have never in my life lived without one until I moved here.  I drooled over some of them when we went to Currys, but I think it's a pipe dream.

Our biggest problem isn't the space (though that -is- a problem).  But there are very few outlets in our kitchen.  In fact we're struggling with buying a new cooker for that same reason, since we have a gas one now that doesn't require an outlet?  This flat was built in the 50s (by which I mean it's small, since only one person was supposed to be in there at a time, the woman!).  DH says that washing up is so easy, but again, he never offers to do it,and has maybe washed 3 or 4 dishes.

I hate hate hate handwashing! Grr!

Sponsored Links