Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: "It's not gonna last." Uh, excuse me??  (Read 4556 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: "It's not gonna last." Uh, excuse me??
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2012, 06:48:03 PM »
People say that sort of thing to everyone whether they are in a LDR or not.  Haters gonna hate and they will always find some reason not to be happy for you.

Too old, too young, not smart enough, too smart, too similar, too different.  Just ignore.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 12:11:25 AM »
I try to. I really, really do. But most recently (as in a few minutes ago) one of my best friends has seriously had a go at me about how I have made too many statuses about missing my LDR BOYFRIEND, yeah drama right? It's facebook, give me a break. OH, and how we're never going to get married because we're not "mature" enough, this coming from a girl that went back to a cheating boyfriend who she only gave up on until he called the cops on her for saying she was going to kill his girlfriend he was cheating on her with. I think from now on, I'm not telling anyone anymore about our relationship. Probably for the best.

Yeah, I know I should ignore all the negativity and I know everyone else has dealt with this too. But my god, I am just stressing out right now. With my classes, thinking about what I'm going to do for a living, college, when Alex is going to come to visit, when I'm going to visit and marriage. UGH, I want to punch a hole in the wall. I just wish I knew how to not let what people say get to me and mind their own business..
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 12:17:13 AM by MandyBoo »

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 12:22:10 AM »
Mandyboo... these are the people who think Facepest is a true reflection of life huh ?.. Treat them with the contempt they deserve.  ;D

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2012, 12:38:29 AM »
They will always post how frikkin fantastic thier life is..... Despite being 3 months in arrears on the morgage, up to thier arms in baby crap & never leaving the house in a Month. Facetwat has alot to answer to in the next few years once they all learn they are deep in the sheet.  :o

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 12:44:04 AM »
Well, I kinda went off on her (I kinda have anger issues, lol) and she hasn't replied, I concluded our messages with something along the lines of "There is a hide-feed button and a delete button. Problem solved, take your pick." Except with a bit more profanity, lol. Facetwat?? Ohmygod, that made me laugh, thank you. I am in such a horrid mood and that did make me laugh out loud.

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2012, 01:18:37 AM »
Ha Ha.. I have ruder names for that site.. which would probally earn me a ban. But the way I deal with not getting angry is just to leave it the hell alone. I,m on it only to keep up with my family both in the UK, US & Australia & a few ex Military mates around the world.. That is it. BUT if one of them constantly posts kitten pics or... " If you dont like this pic of a cancer riddled kitten, I will know who my true freinds are"...type posts they are gone.

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2012, 01:38:15 AM »
I just deactivated mine, I think I'm done with it for a while. I have too many whiners on my friend's list, feels kinda empowering just to leave it. I wish I could do that, I probably can leave things alone instead of getting so angry, I just let my rage consume me. (Which is partly why I'm seeing a therapist, lol) but, I kept it up just because I have no life and I did wanna keep connected, but doesn't matter now, people have my number if they wanna talk. Oh I must message you and hear all the names you have for it, that one killed me, lol.

Sponsored Links