Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Naturalisation  (Read 3184 times)

• Liked: 0
Naturalisation
« on: March 13, 2022, 10:06:10 PM »
Hi,

I have a question regarding the Naturalisation. In the document checklist it asks for proof of living in the UK for 3 years as I am a spouse of a British citizen.

I was wondering to prove this do I need to show proof of address again like utilities and bank statements covering the 3 years?

Secondly there is another question which asks for 'proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions'. What does this entail?

Thank you :)

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

• Liked: 3598
Re: Naturalisation
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 10:18:17 PM »
Hi,

I have a question regarding the Naturalisation. In the document checklist it asks for proof of living in the UK for 3 years as I am a spouse of a British citizen.

I was wondering to prove this do I need to show proof of address again like utilities and bank statements covering the 3 years?

Nope. All you need to provide is your passport, which will show your travel history.

Secondly there is another question which asks for 'proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions'. What does this entail?

This means you have to show that you hold ILR… so for this part you just provide your BRP card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 0
Re: Naturalisation
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2022, 11:19:36 PM »
Thanks for the clarification, that makes it easier.
While I was completing the documents I noticed that when I log onto gov.uk website to access my application, it also is stating that I should download a consent form. However, the consent form isn't on my document check list ?
Do I need to scan the consent form too?

Thanks

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links