Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Hi all  (Read 2973 times)

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
Hi all
« on: April 11, 2022, 01:14:08 AM »
Just saying Hi all hoping you all are anticipating warmer days, missing you all had a bit of a health issue got my bladder taken and am feeling good. ... had a great Sunday warm yet windy.. but it's coming to the warmer climate.. To all Ukrainians wish you strength ...and keep believing,  your days are coming ..and to all the people who have enlightened me with their knowledge Luv ya all...and Peace. Stay humble..
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 6110
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 09:28:59 AM »
Just saying Hi all hoping you all are anticipating warmer days, missing you all had a bit of a health issue got my bladder taken and am feeling good. ... had a great Sunday warm yet windy.. but it's coming to the warmer climate.. To all Ukrainians wish you strength ...and keep believing,  your days are coming ..and to all the people who have enlightened me with their knowledge Luv ya all...and Peace. Stay humble..

Hey Eddy, glad you're feeling better.  :)

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
Re: Hi all
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 11:09:59 AM »
Hi Larrabee, How are you?  Should I post this in the forums I would like to come back for the SteamPunk Asylum atLincoln in August looking for AIRBNB for 5 days would I need to get a Visa.
Also, my divorce is in the court but a log jam is expected...pretty straight forward nothing involved..
xoxo luv you all
single and traveller
working on myself

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab