Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Help with Visa Checklist for Spouse and Dependents  (Read 302 times)

• Liked: 0
Help with Visa Checklist for Spouse and Dependents
« on: July 05, 2022, 10:49:52 PM »
Hi there,

New here!  I searched my hardest to find this topic, but my apologies if it is somewhere already.

My husband will be on an innovator work visa, and myself and our 2 toddlers will be his dependents.  I know the checklists they give you at the end of the application are pretty meager, and I was hoping someone had a comprehensive list.

For myself, was planning to send:

-Passport
-Marriage Certificate
-Bank Statement (in my name)
-Our lease (2 years) showing we live together
-Copy of our joint bank account (not using this for maintenance funds but showing we live together)
-Copy of car registration for car we co-own
-The actual print out of application, IHS receipts, etc.

For the kids, I have:

-Passports
-Birth Certificates
-Letters of Consent

I did hear from a lawyer (not mine, so she can't just do this for me) that we'll need additional proof of relationship for the kids?  What type of documents might you use to show that?

Thanks in advance!

• Liked: 6110
Re: Help with Visa Checklist for Spouse and Dependents
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 04:57:48 AM »
Hi there,

New here!  I searched my hardest to find this topic, but my apologies if it is somewhere already.

My husband will be on an innovator work visa, and myself and our 2 toddlers will be his dependents.  I know the checklists they give you at the end of the application are pretty meager, and I was hoping someone had a comprehensive list.

For myself, was planning to send:

-Passport
-Marriage Certificate
-Our lease (2 years) showing we live together
-Copy of our joint bank account (not using this for maintenance funds but showing we live together)
-Copy of car registration for car we co-own

For the kids, I have:

-Passports
-Birth Certificates
-Letters of Consent

I did hear from a lawyer (not mine, so she can't just do this for me) that we'll need additional proof of relationship for the kids?  What type of documents might you use to show that?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome.  :)

https://www.gov.uk/innovator-visa/your-partner-and-children

• Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 05:18:25 AM »
Hi, yes, aware of that page, but it doesn't have the list of documents one actually needs to submit...just the basic guidelines.  Even when you get to the required documents on the application itself, it's not specific enough (for example on the child visa applications, their checklist doesn't even tell you to send a birth certificate, much less proof of relationship).

So was looking more for people who have had these applications approved recently who might be able to detail out what they actually sent.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 05:37:28 AM »
Hi, yes, aware of that page, but it doesn't have the list of documents one actually needs to submit...just the basic guidelines.  Even when you get to the required documents on the application itself, it's not specific enough (for example on the child visa applications, their checklist doesn't even tell you to send a birth certificate, much less proof of relationship).

So was looking more for people who have had these applications approved recently who might be able to detail out what they actually sent.

Of course.  :)

This might be of more help. https://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-start-up-and-innovator-visas/

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab