Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR(M) application sequence  (Read 586 times)

• Liked: 0
FLR(M) application sequence
« on: August 08, 2022, 09:32:05 AM »
Hello, thanks for the help on my previous questions about my FLR(M). We are going to move the application date up, now I'm thinking about the order it goes in. I want to choose the in person appointment where they scan everything and submit it for you. Long Covid brain fog is making it hard to focus on things.

Have I got this right:

I fill out the online form. At some point in the form, I choose the in person appointment option, and pay for that service along with the regular fees and IHS charge when I submit the application. Then I will get a date for the appointment, take all my documents, including passports, etc. with me to that appointment, and they'll be submitted at that time. Then it's just wait for the response, or is there anything else?

Can you start the application and save and come back to it?

• Liked: 3595
FLR(M) application sequence
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 10:30:05 AM »
Have I got this right:

I fill out the online form. At some point in the form, I choose the in person appointment option, and pay for that service along with the regular fees and IHS charge when I submit the application. Then I will get a date for the appointment, take all my documents, including passports, etc. with me to that appointment, and they'll be submitted at that time. Then it's just wait for the response, or is there anything else?

The order of doing things is:
- gather all the documents
- start filling out the online form, saving it and coming back to it until you are ready to submit
- when you click submit, it will ask for payment. This is where you purchase the Super Priority Service.
HOWEVER
There are a only limited number of Super Priority slots released each day… so, if it does not give you the option to purchase it at that time, it means it is no longer available to buy that day.

If you continue with the visa payment then, you will NOT be able to add Super Priority later and will have to use the standard 8-week service.

New Super Priority slots are released around midnight or 1am each night so in order to purchase Super Priority, you will need to keep going back into the application at that time on different nights until the option shows up for you… then you can pay for and submit the application.

- Once you have paid for the visa, you will receive an email with a registration code for the UKVCAS website.
- you register with the site and book a biometrics appointment
- you then take your documents to the appointment for checking and scanning
- you should then receive your visa decision by email within 24 hours/end of next working day
- your new BRP will be mailed within 10 days

Can you start the application and save and come back to it?

As described above, yes, you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 10:33:37 AM by ksand24 »

• Liked: 0
Re: FLR(M) application sequence
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 10:17:55 PM »

- when you click submit, it will ask for payment. This is where you purchase the Super Priority Service.

Thanks! I thought super priority was the really expensive service around £500-800 where you get the fast response, and there was an option of an  appointment where they scan and submit the docs that was quite a bit less than that and the regular processing wait time. I was going to go with the forum's previous advice to use the appointment time for a longer time period of processing so I don't come up with a time deficit with my ILR, not get a super fast response.

Sponsored Links