Sponsored Links

Topic: Traveling  (Read 1739 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • *
  • Posts: 193

  • Liked: 2
  • Joined: May 2016
« on: July 23, 2023, 12:58:44 PM »

Im going to be traveling back to the US for a week next year. My question is can I just go through like my husband (he’s a British citizen) go back into the UK border using settled status or it would be the same as I’m still an American citizen. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links