Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR(M) Questions and Reassurance  (Read 1188 times)

• Liked: 0
FLR(M) Questions and Reassurance
« on: June 02, 2024, 05:25:24 PM »
Hi lovely people,

My wife is coming up on her time to extend her spouse visa at the end of this year and we just wanted some advice on a few questions we have to make sure we have everything in order prior to the application time rolling around.

She originally entered the UK on a Fiancée visa, following which we got married and changed that to a spouse visa which was approved on 29/05/2022. Her BRP is due to expire on 26/12/2024. Q1 - To our understanding, this means the FLR(M) application can go in between 29/11/2024 and the expiry date -is this correct?

Currently, this is our checklist for documents we will need to supply:
- BRP
- Both our passports
- Marriage certificate
- Correspondence every 4 months from 3 different sources:
Nov 24 =savings acc (joint)
July 24 = savings acc (joint)
March 24 = council tax (joint)
Nov 23 =  bank statement (sponsor)+ bank statement (applicant)
July 23 = water bill (joint)
March 23 = council tax (joint)
Nov 22 =  bank statement (sponsor)+ bank statement (applicant)
- 6 months of sponsor payslips (may-nov)
- 6 months of sponsor bank statements
- Letter from sponsor's employer confirming employment, job title, length of employment, contract type, earnings before tax, how long i’ve held the salary + confirmation payslips are genuine
-Land registry document
-Mortgage docs

Q2 - Does the above all look okay? Have we missed anything?

Q3 - Almost all of the above documentation is going to be downloaded via online accounts, as neither of us have ever opted to get paper statements in our adult lives (its something you actively have to opt into). This didn't present an issue during the initial spouse application, is there any reason it would cause an issue this time around?

Q4 - Our water bill is addressed to just me but has my wife as an additional account holder on the side of the document - is this okay?

Q5 - regarding the confirmation of employment letter- does this need to be done by anyone at my agency specifically, or is my line manager sufficient?

Q6 - Previously we were asked to submit photos together/text messages between each other - is this also required for this application?

Thanks everyone in advance!

• Liked: 0
Re: FLR(M) Questions and Reassurance
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2024, 01:21:34 AM »
Hi all - just boosting this in hopes anyone is able to help?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links