Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Question about applying for spouse visa  (Read 1410 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Question about applying for spouse visa
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2005, 07:41:21 PM »
Did this man marry her in Bangkok first instead of applying for a fiance visa? Based on what you said about this I don't think they'd be able to even get a fiance visa because they want proof of a relationship and concidering the age difference there it really looks dodgy, not to mention the fact they expect you to be able to speak English, and nevermind her dubious record..what was she thinking??  She must be pretty desperate to get into the country to want to marry a man old enough to be her grandpa for pity sakes! Sorry but the thought of starting out a marriage having to help change adult nappies doesn't sound like my idea of romantic. :P

• Liked: 2
Re: Question about applying for spouse visa
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2005, 02:36:04 PM »
Be aware that Croydon is now taking appointments.  Call them on 0870 606 7766 to find out if you absolutely need to book one.

Also, you should download the form and have it all filled out w/photos attached before you go.

I have already called them a couple of weeks ago. You don't absolutely have to have an appointment yet but it's best to make one to be on the safe side, or so I was told. That said, they won't make an appointment any further than 2 weeks out from when you need it so I have to call back in a week or so to get one. And I've had the FLR form printed out and 99% filled out for over a month lol.

Sponsored Links