Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: It just goes to show...  (Read 1654 times)

• Unavailable for Comment.
  • Liked: 0
It just goes to show...
« on: June 16, 2003, 05:21:12 PM »
... how much I pay attention during my Monday meetings.

I'm responsible for writing the minutes and today I didn't get a thing because I was so focused on not laughing.

Allow me to explain: There is a guy who attends these meetings. He's a very posh, cool, calm, collected kind of guy. Always immaculatley dressed and sometimes in the wierdest colors... anyways... today he was wearing this really nice suit, dark blue with a light blue long sleeved shirt and while he was talking he lifted his arms behind his head and there they were: The biggest sweat stains you've ever seen.

It was such a small thing, but it made me wake up from the deep sleep I was in and my eyes started to dart around the room to see if anyone had seen what I had. Lets just say it was the highpoint to the meeting.  [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared:  twins.

• The Key to life is making the best of change.
  • Liked: 0
Re: It just goes to show...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2003, 03:32:49 PM »
Hi Ashley,

I think I have been at some of those meetings.  The head of the division I worked for at an old company, but not my boss, use to always wear flannel shirts. The only time I use to see him was durring the weekly meeting.  I never could remember his name so I called him "flannel shirt guy".  I think I tried to get his attention one day in the hall and screamed out..."stop flannel shirt guy".  Man I really needed to learn his name...because he ended up becoming my boss.   [smiley=devilish.gif]

Oh well stuff like that makes work world more enjoyable!  

Cheers   [smiley=daisy.gif]
We all have shadows of self doubt in the corners of our beings self respect is an ongoing prcoess of vigilance.  It means learning to be able to live by an internal compass. - Sara Lawrence Lightfoot

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab