Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Hello....I'm new and happy to find this site  (Read 569 times)

• Liked: 0
Hello....I'm new and happy to find this site
« on: April 10, 2005, 03:18:54 PM »
Hello
I'm so glad to find this site.....I need to find others who are going thru what I am.
I am a 43 year old American female, who has married a British man, brought my 2 minor children to London, and running into unforseen problems. All to my own lack of research.......cant blame anyone but myself. Unfortuneately....from alot of misleading information (or possibly.....not asking the right questions) I find myself in need of a visa to stay.My problem is; I must return to America to aquire the visa. I do not have the visa fees, and have no idea how to fix this problem. Does anyone have any ideas of solutions? I am seriously stressed here.......please help.
                                                                    Gail Lunde

• Wishstar
  • Fully Certified British Citizen

• Supplier of useless knowledge
    • An American in London
  • Liked: 1
Re: Hello....I'm new and happy to find this site
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 03:37:21 PM »
Hi Gail!  Welcome to the forum and welcome to London!  I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time just now.  Worrying yourself to death over visas is never a fun experience.  Many of us have been there tho so you're among friends!  Check out the visa board for more info on how to go about getting yourself sorted out. 

Tell us more about yourself and your situation and I'll be someone here can help.  How long have you been in the UK?

Sponsored Links