Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: My mock test today,,  (Read 1068 times)

• tebs
  • AmericanTexBrit

• Portrait and Wedding Photographer
    • Murakami Photography
  • Liked: 2
Re: My mock test today,,
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2005, 06:51:54 PM »
Friday the 13th!  Wow,, you are brave,,,LMAO  Good luck :)

Am starting to get nervous,,lol. I need to practise my reverse park,, I flubbed it on my mock test. I had it nailed during previous lessons too, so it was particularly annoying,,lol

• Liked: 7
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2005, 06:58:31 PM »
OH man, I am so scared of that test!
I am seriously thinking of getting a Canadian licence so I can just switch when I get there.
My Beloved hates manuals anyway, I don't think we will ever own one.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying:
"I will try again tomorrow"

• Married! 4-7-4 (4th of April, 2007)
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2005, 09:43:20 AM »
I haven't been able to set up the mock and haven't gotten any further practice in...might try to do another hour or two just driving around.  So I think I'll use my test as my mock and then reschedule after I fail (which I'm expecting) to take the "real" test!  ;)  If I pass the first time round I'll be shocked!

• Liked: 2
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2005, 10:53:10 AM »
I haven't been able to set up the mock and haven't gotten any further practice in...might try to do another hour or two just driving around.  So I think I'll use my test as my mock and then reschedule after I fail (which I'm expecting) to take the "real" test!  ;)  If I pass the first time round I'll be shocked!
Don't be TOO shocked when you DO pass the first time.  I had 4 lessons before taking my test and I did pass the first time!  One thing tho -- I was SO convinced that I would fail -- why?-- because EVERYBODY was saying that "it's normal to fail the test the first time round" --- well poo di doos to that!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab