Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: How far in advance should I apply???  (Read 571 times)

• Liked: 0
How far in advance should I apply???
« on: January 15, 2006, 04:24:32 AM »
I'm filling out the VAF1, for permit-free employment, and I was wondering how far in advance I should apply? I'm not going over until late August, but after being denied last time, I want to apply asap for this one. I've been looking on the  visa website, but I'm not seeing anything.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 09:17:12 AM by ImissEngland »
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

• Banned

• Liked: 4
Re: How far in advance should I apply???
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 12:09:49 PM »
I believe that you can ask them to delay the issuing, but as you must enter within 3 months of the issue date you may wish to leave it a little while.

Victoria

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 12:28:11 PM »
I'm filling out the VAF1, for permit-free employment, and I was wondering how far in advance I should apply? I'm not going over until late August, but after being denied last time, I want to apply asap for this one. I've been looking on the  visa website, but I'm not seeing anything.

If you are not leaving until late August, then the earliest you can apply is late May...

• Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 08:22:51 PM »
Ok. Late May it is then. Thanks for the advice!!! I want to mail my application in now! But I'll wait until May.  I never did find any info about it on the UK visa website.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 11:29:44 PM by ImissEngland »
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab