Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: PeePee in the Potty!!!!  (Read 987 times)

PeePee in the Potty!!!!
« on: November 17, 2003, 12:43:51 AM »
Just had to tell everyone, my dd asked for the potty today and used it!!

We've only just bought the thing, so it could just be a coincidence...but we're still pretty excited!

:) :) :)

Re: PeePee in the Potty!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2003, 09:19:43 PM »
woo hoo!!!!

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2003, 10:56:20 PM »
Thanks!!

Unfortunately, she has not repeated this amazing feat.  But we're still hoping...

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2003, 11:16:32 PM »
That's great that she did it. :) Don't worry...she'll do it again soon. How old is she?

It's a great feeling when you can finally leave the house without having to pack a diaper bag. ;)

After hearing other people's nightmare stories (I have one friend who had a 4 year old who was still not trained :-/) I was scared to death I'd have problems potty training my boys but they were both easy. They both pretty much trained themselves right at 2 years old and neither ever had to wear a pull-up or ever even wet the bed. I'm scared if I have another one my luck will have run out. :P

• LisaE
  • A Brit in an American shell

• From Naples, FL to Melksham, Wilts. No contest.
    • Well House Consultants
  • Liked: 5
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2003, 09:12:44 AM »
Awww, that's so great! Had to grin, thinking that she probably used it to see what the excitment was (the newness of a "toy" in the house) and then realized it's not such a hot deal afterall.

With my son, I bought him some little flushable targets. I think his dad had more fun with them.
Married to Graham, we run our own open-source computer training company in beautiful Wiltshire out of our 1814 Georgian Regency home (a former lodging house and once featured in Antiques Roadshow)

Sponsored Links