Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Tax credits,  (Read 478 times)

Tax credits,
« on: March 23, 2006, 05:14:12 PM »
Has anyone applied just as there tax credits are being re issued (April) I have an issue with the fact that I will be out of the country when they reissue the tax credits awards notices, though the old one has the amount I am awarded for 06/07 on the back of it will this be acceptable at the consulate? The date is also on there for when this is covered.

Sorry as time gets nearer I am excited and anxious at the same time.

Please can someone advice me on this situation.

Thankyou

Sonya and Chris

• Liked: 18
Re: Tax credits,
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 04:07:05 PM »
I dont know anything about how tax credits etc are issued and whatnot but from what youve said your previous one says when you are eligible, and you'll be out of the country when you get the new info...I would say if they ask about it explain that to them. Is there anyone in the UK that could fax the info to them if they needed it?
Moved to the UK April 2006
Married March 2007
Moved to the U.S. June 2009

Husband accepted new job in UK April 2016
Returning to UK Aug/Sept 2016!

Moved from UK-Germany 2022

Re: Tax credits,
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 05:46:10 PM »
No the only person with a key will be with me, I have however talked to someone and I think I might be able to get the new award for 2006/07 if I call on the 7th and beg them to send it out and change details that way it will be I am hoping issued fingers crossed I just can not believe I did not realise.

Trying to get everything right and end up with this situation that could cause a problem typical.

The tax credit office is open till 8pm so if push comes to shove they may have to call them and ask them to fax it through to them just hope they will.

Thankyou so much for responding I am pulling my hair out, I will be bald by the time we get married the way it is going.

Sonya and Chris.

Sponsored Links