Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Do I need my birth certificate to apply for the spousal visa?  (Read 1043 times)

• Married March 21,2005!!!
    • My Myspace page
  • Liked: 0
Re: Do I need my birth certificate to apply for the spousal visa?
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 08:50:35 PM »
i am about to be and nervous as all of yall cos i have to RE APPLY for  my visa. so I am in the boat again with u guys. Glad to know i cna come here.
 FIRST OF ALL OF COURSE U CAN RESCEDULE!
 if u made an online apointment CANCEL IT and then like really the next day or wait like 30 minuts and rescedule the apointment So long as they have the dat u need clear.
 TRUST ME i did it last year. I thouht i dindt have enough money So i canceld it and made the appointment for the same day at a difrent time. My friend even mad the apt for me LOL

As long as u have submitted ur infor .. they have it. u just make the date convinent for u. and as long as it is a tleast 2 weeks ( for processing messaures) before u plan to travel :)

GOOD LUCK!
leet me know abut it u hear!
Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Patrick Mulcrone. March 21,2005.  :) Temporarily back in the USA! Missing him! If you need advice I am here for you!

• Liked: 0
Re: Do I need my birth certificate to apply for the spousal visa?
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2006, 01:50:16 AM »
My birth certificates (I got 2 so I can take one and leave on here with my family) arrived in the mail today! I ordered them on Thursday! One more think ticked off the list...now if only everything else was as easy.
Juls xx

Arrived in the UK on spousal visa: 19/08/06
Posted ILR Application 23/7/08
ILR app arrival at UKIBA & Fee Taken: 24/7/08
ILR issued: 29/8/08
ILR arrived here: 03/09/08

Sponsored Links