Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Now a member of the Soon-to-be-Married Club  (Read 2817 times)

• Hiya
  • Liked: 1
Now a member of the Soon-to-be-Married Club
« on: January 23, 2004, 04:46:35 PM »
Hi everyone!

On my trip to Scotland this time (just got back on Wednesday) I got engaged!!!!  It was a total surprise, and we are both so happy. ;D  Steven got down on his knee on New Year's Eve after cooking me a gourmet dinner (he's trained as a chef) and showing me a scrapbook he made about us.  He wrote out the story of our relationship as if it were a fairytale, me being the princess and him the prince, and illustrated it with pictures, ticket stubs, etc.

So, I just had to share our exciting news with you all.  Now the real "fun" begins.  I'll be checking out all the info on visas, etc., because I'm planning on moving there...but not for about a year.

"I shall love you until death do us part and then we shall be together for ever and ever." Dylan Thomas

"I am still learning."  Michelangelo

Re: Now a member of the Soon-to-be-Married Club
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 04:52:26 PM »
 Well much congrats Krissybelle [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=love.gif]

Wonderful to hear we all have another special day to share with someone else. Aww your sweetie sounds so romantic and took the time to make it a special way to ask you*Bless* :)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2004, 04:54:25 PM by Rhia66 »

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 05:44:11 PM »
Aww...that's so sweet. Very romantic. Congrats! :D And good luck.

• US to UK to US to UK.
    • Flying Nunns
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2004, 07:07:28 PM »
Congratulations!!!! How exciting!
Oh you'll be surprised how fast the next year goes, especially with such exciting things happening. :) :) :)
I'm done moving. Unrepatriated back to the UK, here for good!

Angels are made out of Coffee Beans, Noodles, and Carbon.

http://flyingnunns.blogspot.com
http://coffeebeancards.etsy.com

• Liked: 1
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2004, 07:58:31 PM »
Congrats on the recent Engagement!
The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

• Liked: 0
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2004, 09:09:11 PM »
Krissybelle congratulations!  Its wonderful news.  I can vouch for how quickly the times goes.  Remember to be as flexible as possible.  Will you marry here or there?  The weddings are a bit different.  I am trying to incorporate both sides in our wedding.  Its been a fun experience overall.  Good luck.
Give a man an inch and he thinks he's a ruler!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab