Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: UK mustard blows my mind!  (Read 2239 times)

• Liked: 2
Re: UK mustard blows my mind!
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2004, 05:21:26 PM »

hahaha

true, i was not impressed with English cuisine at first, but i am warming up to it a bit.  ;D   (btw, i think mustard is considered a condiment, not a strictly English thing, either...  heehee)  i just hate the fact that English food is basically over-boiled vegies and gravy-soaked meat.   i like a lil more flavour/spice, and a variety of ethnic foods.  its not all that bad though...  just usually boring for me.

...but as far as the fashions...  um...  i don't know about that.  England is really stuck on this 80's thing at the mo'.  i was a teenager in the 80s, and i know better!  lol   i buy trendy stuff if its flattering... not cuz everyone else says i should.   the trend will pass though... it always does...

LostAngel where've you been? didn't you know our national dish is now Chicken Tikka Masala not soggy veggies? :)

• Liked: 0
Re: UK mustard blows my mind!
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2004, 12:58:27 PM »

LostAngel where've you been? didn't you know our national dish is now Chicken Tikka Masala not soggy veggies? :)

[smiley=laugh4.gif] actually, Indian food is alright.   i just feel that the choices are very limited here...  it's Indian, Chinese, or traditional English mostly.  i like Mexican and Jamacian/Carribean food a lot, but unless i make it myself, i won't find any good stuff anywhere around here...

from now on, i'm just going to eat the little packets of mustard when i go out...
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Sponsored Links