Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: American Idol returns!  (Read 18232 times)

• Liked: 6
Re: American Idol returns!
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2007, 12:44:45 AM »
I just finished watching the 4 hours of AI auditions...laughed my ars* off [smiley=laugh4.gif]
The Guide For Working Families review http://londonelegance.com/transpondia/twfg/

• An eagle swooped down from a semi-trailer
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2007, 01:19:48 AM »
I can't believe I watched all 4 hours. It's the best train wreck ever. I'm not liking the Cat Deely intros though, what's the point?

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2007, 07:51:20 AM »
I can't believe I watched all 4 hours. It's the best train wreck ever. I'm not liking the Cat Deely intros though, what's the point?

I know...she's completely annoying!

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2007, 10:21:28 AM »
Oh bummer I missed it! Will it be repeated this weekend anytime? Anyone know?

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2007, 10:22:38 AM »
I'm pretty sure that it's repeated today, Ricki.

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2007, 10:28:40 AM »
Thanks Anne. Ill check it out.

• Liked: 6
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2007, 12:42:33 PM »
Pebbles I think it's on ITV 1 at 1 o'clock
The Guide For Working Families review http://londonelegance.com/transpondia/twfg/

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2007, 01:07:25 PM »
Right now...

It never ceases to amaze me how fantastically clueless people are.  Would be sad if it weren't so ... beyond outrageous!
Hollywood, CA -> London, UK 2004
London, UK -> Long Beach, CA 2007

Best 3 1/2 years of my life!

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2007, 02:03:06 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me how fantastically clueless people are.  Would be sad if it weren't so ... beyond outrageous!

I just wonder what they think when they see themselves on tv. 

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2007, 02:19:15 PM »
A lot of them really are just there to get on TV, like that girl who sang "King of the Forest" there's no way she went actually expecting to move on with that song!  ::) :o

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2007, 05:13:14 PM »
A lot of them really are just there to get on TV, like that girl who sang "King of the Forest" there's no way she went actually expecting to move on with that song!  ::) :o
That was SO ridiculous!!! But I have to admit her roar was hysterical and actually she looked a bit like the cowardly lion didnt she?

What was with that horrible girl who couldnt sing unless she was singing to her boss? Freaky!

I liked the sailor very much.

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2007, 05:42:12 PM »
Do you all really watch this crap?!

Errrr....YEAH!!!!!!  If it wasn't for X-Factor / American Idol, not sure how I'd survive in this England world.  [reaches for tissue]  :\\\'(

[smiley=heart.gif]
New Mexican, Texan, Californian living in Derbyshire!

• Conservative for the moral good of mankind
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2007, 12:09:25 AM »
What does everyone think about the British guy who auditioned for American Idol.  He is originally from Manchester and was once in a boy band in Britain called North and South.  He now lives in Boston.  Dh and I were discussing this.  Yes, he is very good but it's American Idol.  If he wanted to audition why didn't he come back here and audition for X Factor or Pop Idol. Not too sure how I really feel about this.  I know several other countries have their own talent-like shows too. If he has become an American citizen then maybe I can understand it a little better.   hmmmm....
"Be completely humble and patient, bearing with one another in love"  Ephesians 4:2

"All that is necessary for evil to win the world is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2007, 12:13:22 AM »
What does everyone think about the British guy who auditioned for American Idol.  He is originally from Manchester and was once in a boy band in Britain called North and South.  He now lives in Boston.  Dh and I were discussing this.  Yes, he is very good but it's American Idol.  If he wanted to audition why didn't he come back here and audition for X Factor or Pop Idol. Not too sure how I really feel about this.  I know several other countries have their own talent-like shows too. If he has become an American citizen then maybe I can understand it a little better.   hmmmm....
I absolutely loved him! Everything about him. Even though its American Idol they often put through foreigners. What was the pretty girl in the black and white outfit and curly hair? She was from South America I believe and she went through. I think it's ok. If I had any sort of voice at all I would hope I would get through the X-factor audtions her in the UK.

• Conservative for the moral good of mankind
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2007, 08:24:42 AM »
yeah, i know there were others from some other countries, and bless them, some of them tried. But somehow I still kind of feel like unless you have actually become an american citizen, then how can it be called american idol?  In a way, one could actually go from country to country trying out in all these shows to try and make it big.  Half me thinks well, what's the big deal and then the other half thinks that maybe it should be open to those who are actually citizens.  I suppose people have big dreams when they move to the states in hopes of a better live, etc.  I just don't know.
"Be completely humble and patient, bearing with one another in love"  Ephesians 4:2

"All that is necessary for evil to win the world is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab