Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Does anyone here watch The Hills (On MTV)  (Read 3367 times)

Does anyone here watch The Hills (On MTV)
« on: April 26, 2007, 08:11:11 PM »
It all started with my sister telling me about this great show she was watching called Laguna Beach.  She loved it, she begged me to watch.  Well, it was not on here when she was watching it so I blew it off.  One day I see it's on and start to watch.  I then become obsessed, addicted like a drug.  Now in it's second season, The Hills (Which is a spin-off) is better then ever.  And basically my sister has been really busy so can't talk to her about it at the mo.

So, anyone out there share my shame?  Please fess up, I must talk about it.

Signed
Stacey the 36 year old teenager at heart

Re: Does anyone here watch The Hills (On MTV)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 08:14:28 PM »
Oh me! I share your shame! I don't know what it is about The Hills, but it's sickly fascinating. I often find myself wondering about how much "reality" is really involved and how much is scripted. I also have the same fascination with "Girls Next Door" but that's because it's really just one huge, bizarre train-wreck of three dingy blondes.

Can I just say that someone needs to beat Heidi with the "wake up and smell the jerk-boyfriend" stick? UGH!

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 08:17:54 PM »
Can I just say that someone needs to beat Heidi with the "wake up and smell the jerk-boyfriend" stick? UGH!

THANK YOU!!!!!  OMG, is Spencer not the most annoying idiot?  I think they are together to prove a point I don't get it at all.

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 08:21:28 PM »
I often wonder if she ever gets the chance to watch the show. I mean, if she saw all the tidbits where Spencer talks with his roommate about how he's still going to act the same way even though he told Heidi he wouldn't, she'd have to be dumber than I suspected not to dump him!

He's SO fake! Not to mention, I find his smile really annoying! Seems like he has too many teeth.  ;D I don't know what she sees in him. Maybe it's a case of "I'm going to stay with him because Audrina wants him and I'll have what she can't have so I'll feel better about myself."

• Liked: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 09:11:10 PM »
I am also a 36 year old teenager at heart and I LOVE THIS SHOW!

My 37 year old friend that lives in Tampa and I email each other weekly.  We've had long rants on the stupidity of Heidi.  ::)

Spencer is a PLAYA! 
He's SO fake! Not to mention, I find his smile really annoying! Seems like he has too many teeth.  ;D
I agree - It's on the verge of being CREEPY!

• Liked: 3
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 09:22:50 PM »
Hmmm...haven't seen it, but maybe that's because I'm too young. I'm only 32!  :P

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 09:28:58 PM »
Hmmm...haven't seen it, but maybe that's because I'm too young. I'm only 32!  :P

I'm 23 :)

It's on the verge of being CREEPY!

See, I was going to say creepy and thought maybe I was being harsh. Now I think I should have just gone with creepy!

I couldn't believe when he asked her to live with him in his car and when she said she wasn't ready for it he just flat out said "get out of my car". Such a JERK! I have much more colorful words, but I'll save them for the sailors!

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 09:35:37 PM »
You could have been harsh!  We're talking about Spencer!
What does he do anyway?  Did he have a job or is just a spoiled Bev Hills Brat?

I couldn't believe when he asked her to live with him in his car and when she said she wasn't ready for it he just flat out said "get out of my car". Such a JERK! I have much more colorful words, but I'll save them for the sailors!
Oh - and then he peels out of the parking lot!  PLEASE!

How about when he picked the fight with Heidi's co-worker on the street?

ok - I'm embarrassed about how INTO this show I am.  :-[

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 09:48:07 PM »
You could have been harsh!  We're talking about Spencer!
What does he do anyway?  Did he have a job or is just a spoiled Bev Hills Brat?

HAH! You're right. I shouldn't try to be kind because he deserves it! And yeah, what the heck is his job? Maybe he's one of those trust fund kids or has rich parents. I've never seen them feature anything about him working for a living!

Oh - and then he peels out of the parking lot!  PLEASE!

How about when he picked the fight with Heidi's co-worker on the street?

I know, I wish I was as badass as he is! Oooooh! He is just SO COOL because of the peeling out!  ::)

I think he is just with Heidi now because he gets some kind of sick thrill out of making Lauren upset because he's playing Heidi. Seems like he just picks fights with everyone for attention.

ok - I'm embarrassed about how INTO this show I am.  :-[

Lol don't be! I think that's why Stacey started the thread! I think we're all that into it!

• One day.......
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 11:00:56 PM »
So, anyone out there share my shame?  Please fess up, I must talk about it.

Signed
Don't feel bad, I'm 39 and I got hooked on it when my daughter was watching it.  I can't believe Heidi still moved in with Spencer even after the way he told her to get out of his car.  His personality sucks and he's not even pretty to look at.  ::)
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 11:09:04 PM »
I know I wouldn't put Spencer in the "hot" category. Ew. Too much hair dye, too much hair gel, too many teeth, generally slimey in nature, and completely lacking overall in personality to make up for it all.  [smiley=bleck.gif]

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 07:29:08 AM »
Sorry ladies, I went to bed (Sad, I know)

Spencer is Brodie's agent, as well as a student.  Brodie Jenner being Bruce's son ;D  (Why Brodie is friends with Spencer I don't know, he seems pretty cool except for the Jen thing)

You know what really irks me, the accent Spencer has (Brodie kind of has it too!)  It's strange.  Oh and the way he talks, like "Heidi needs to move in with Spencer" "Spencer loves Heidi" 

Huh?  It's like he is talking about someone that is not him.  Weird.

And is it me or does Heidi walk as if she is on a catwalk?

I do love Lauren, Audrena and Whitney though.  Cool girls.  Oh and next week is Lauren's birthday, my sister told me about it and if you watched Laguna Beach Lo will be on.

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 02:31:23 PM »
Oh and next week is Lauren's birthday, my sister told me about it and if you watched Laguna Beach Lo will be on.

That's a good one!  I like Lo.  It's weird that Lauren is best friends with both Lo & Heidi - they are so different!

OMG - it's like their MY friends!  :-[

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 05:06:27 PM »
That's a good one!  I like Lo.  It's weird that Lauren is best friends with both Lo & Heidi - they are so different!

OMG - it's like their MY friends!  :-[

I know, Lo is so different then Heidi, it's weird.  I heard Lauren was not talking to Lo for a long time because of Jen.  Looks like she chose the wrong friend to stick with.

They are our friends ;D  My mother overheard a conversation with me and my sister talking about the show and asked us who these friends were.  This happens a lot in our family.  Started back with Degrassi Junior High ;D

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 05:14:45 PM »
I know, Lo is so different then Heidi, it's weird.  I heard Lauren was not talking to Lo for a long time because of Jen.  Looks like she chose the wrong friend to stick with.

Jen Bunney (or is it Bunny?) makes me SO mad. When she was apologizing to Lauren I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "But it was him! He was hitting on me and I was helpless! I was drunk! I was on the moon! With Steve!"  ::)

Okay.. I added the last part.  ;D

Sponsored Links