Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Anytime TV on Sky+  (Read 821 times)

Anytime TV on Sky+
« on: May 14, 2007, 05:49:52 PM »
Anyone else see this?  When you press TV Guide, then the red button it takes you to a list of shows that the machine has taped automatically for a certain number of days.  Kind of like TiVo does, but not really. You can't delete them.  It's stored on another part of the machines hard drive so does not take up any of your memory.

Very cool

• Liked: 2
Re: Anytime TV on Sky+
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 06:23:01 PM »
We have Sky+ but we haven't had any of the changes yet. Dh's parents both have Sky+ boxes but when the new changes happened to there machines whatever FIL had on his box it was erased though. Dh said Sky had several people call & complain that had the same problem as FIL did. so Sky stopped the upgrading temporally until they can figure what went wrong & fix it.

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 06:24:32 PM »
How weird.  Well it's cool when you can get it.  I had no idea it was there until Rich pointed it out to me.

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 02:57:27 PM »
My Sky+ doesn't do it either - there's no red button available when I click on TV Guide. I hadn't heard about it, but I'm just glad they didn't delete everything I have recorded! I don't what I'd do!!!  :o
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

• Liked: 2
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 09:02:31 PM »
My Sky+ doesn't do it either - there's no red button available when I click on TV Guide. I hadn't heard about it, but I'm just glad they didn't delete everything I have recorded! I don't what I'd do!!!  :o

I know I am the same way I have so much recorded on my Sky+ box that I need to watch. the upside to when I was on bedrest for a week & half I got to watch alot of my shows that were recorded on my Sky+ box. I was down to like 12% Im up to 47% now. alot of my shows have series link to them so I had several shows back to back that I needed to watch. some of my shows you have to watch every week or you will be lost & confused about the story line. I know it is only tv but it doesnt take much to please me.  ;D  [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 11:11:07 PM »
virgin media..use to be ntl has this. I love it! I work when Eastenders is on. Now I can watch it when I get home ;D

• Liked: 0
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 06:02:52 AM »
thanks for the heads up- gonna def have to give this a go when i'm back in country!
If you harbour bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 10:43:49 AM »
I was down to like 12% Im up to 47% now.

Mine always hovers around only 4% space free. I'm forever panicking and having to delete things that I might not watch, just to make room for new stuff. I should really get the box with more memory.  :-\\\\
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 02:30:31 PM »
Anytime TV is pretty cool!! I watched a show about Ghosts on the Underground the other night. I'm glad we get something out of our Sky plus!! We bought the box only to find out that our flat is not wired for Sky plus!! We can pause, RW, and FWD live Tv, but we can't record anything!! Thats the only reason I wanted the darn thing!!  >:(

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 03:17:43 PM »
Anytime TV is pretty cool!! I watched a show about Ghosts on the Underground the other night. I'm glad we get something out of our Sky plus!! We bought the box only to find out that our flat is not wired for Sky plus!! We can pause, RW, and FWD live Tv, but we can't record anything!! Thats the only reason I wanted the darn thing!!  >:(

How weird is that!  But cool you have Anytime.

I was looking through the list and The Break-up was on there.  It's not on Sky Movies till Sat.  I watched it, I love Jen and Vince ;D

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab