Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: BARCELONA!!!  (Read 880 times)

• Liked: 1
BARCELONA!!!
« on: March 01, 2004, 10:14:34 PM »
Okay need info fast!  I have tried all of these sites online and they are all stupidly expensive.  Anyone know where a peep can get 3 double rooms that don't cost an appendage in Barcelona?  Things have changed since I was there....I have some natives looking but I figured I ask you as well...plus they are taking their time!

The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

• LisaE
  • A Brit in an American shell

• From Naples, FL to Melksham, Wilts. No contest.
    • Well House Consultants
  • Liked: 5
Re: BARCELONA!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2004, 10:53:25 PM »
Have you thought about holiday apartments? some places have more than one apartment in the same building. Others can accommodate up to 6 people. Here are some links...
Barcelona apartments
oh-Barcelona
1st Barcelona
gobcn Apartments
bcninternet
...I could go on; there's a massive number of sites that do this!
Married to Graham, we run our own open-source computer training company in beautiful Wiltshire out of our 1814 Georgian Regency home (a former lodging house and once featured in Antiques Roadshow)

• Liked: 1
Re: BARCELONA!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2004, 02:07:24 PM »
http://www.innsidebarcelona.com/

Okay... I emailed about 15 places one night from apartments to pensions to hotels.  This site got back to me quickly, did not send me odd spam mail.  One apartment site was some mad Russian sounding peep that sent me a rather dubious file attachment.  

Anyways..the guy that runs this in an American and really a great person to work the nuttiness that is Barcelona.  He has great central locations and is VERY reasonably priced.  He is a nice person to boot!

So now you know where to stay when you head to Barcelona and are looking for something better than your average hotel.
The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

Sponsored Links