Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: 20 weeks  (Read 974 times)

• Michael McCarthy
    • usmccarthys
  • Liked: 0
20 weeks
« on: March 06, 2004, 10:46:02 PM »
UKMISGIRL is now 20 weeks. weve made it to the half way mark. she has quite a bump and the baby is moving and kicking quite a bit. Our house is sold and we are scheduled to move on the 1st of April. We still don't know the sex of the baby but are having a 4-D ultrasound this next friday. So thats the latest. we have too much to be excited about!
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in the power of your hand to do so.

• My little cutie
Re: 20 weeks
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2004, 12:46:12 AM »
Oh wow a 4-d ultrasound that will be sooo awsome to see might have to put a copy of the pick up on the picture gallery

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2004, 01:15:17 AM »

Oh wow a 4-d ultrasound that will be sooo awsome to see might have to put a copy of the pick up on the picture gallery

Oh yes indeedie  ;D

• US to UK to US to UK.
    • Flying Nunns
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2004, 11:26:18 AM »
Ooooh I wish we had one of thouse scans!!! How exciting!!! David & I have absolutely *loved* knowing the gender of our baby and actually picking out a name early on... it's to the point where in real life I don't say "the baby" at ALL anymore, and everyone knows he's a Philip! So when he comes out he'll already have his little identity, it's like we already know him a bit better as silly as that sounds.. I know it not for everyone but we've totally loved it. :)

Congrats to you and your wife on the half way mark, you will be shocked how quickly you come up to your due date!!! :D

I'm done moving. Unrepatriated back to the UK, here for good!

Angels are made out of Coffee Beans, Noodles, and Carbon.

http://flyingnunns.blogspot.com
http://coffeebeancards.etsy.com

• my LiveJournal
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2004, 11:37:42 AM »
Congrats! What an exciting time for you all around.

I'm 20 weeks on Wednesday, and we'll be finding out what we're having (if the little one doesn't play coy) on 6 April. I can't wait to find out.

Good luck to you on Friday, and with the move!

• Michael McCarthy
    • usmccarthys
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2004, 10:57:54 PM »
thanks guys, Marlespo your time is so short. we will be praying for you and Philip. That is so cool that you have a name picked out and are calling him by name i admire that. Uncle Phil has to be totaly stoked.Laurelei. You and my wife are real close on age and due date im sure you have much more incomin.cheers to all and will be sure to post a pic of the ultra sound come saturday probly sunday morning for those of you in the UK already
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in the power of your hand to do so.

• US to UK to US to UK.
    • Flying Nunns
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2004, 12:17:22 PM »
thanks guys, Marlespo your time is so short. we will be praying for you and Philip. That is so cool that you have a name picked out and are calling him by name i admire that. Uncle Phil has to be totaly stoked.

Thank you, how sweet! Uncle Phil (and my husband for that matter) are so excited about this imminent little boy that they are about ready to burst!!! My husband keeps kissing my belly, even in public, whenever he's head level with his son theres a grab and a kiss! Sweetest thing ever. :) Everyones on pins and needles wondering (hoping) he'll be a wee bit early and come in the next week or two. :D
I'm done moving. Unrepatriated back to the UK, here for good!

Angels are made out of Coffee Beans, Noodles, and Carbon.

http://flyingnunns.blogspot.com
http://coffeebeancards.etsy.com

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2004, 01:01:31 PM »
awww...best of luck to both of you :) :)

• My little cutie
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2004, 01:24:36 PM »
Laurelei,

Congrats on your pregnancy as well
I hope the best for all of you in the PG way
I know it was one of the most wonderful times of my life (besides the day I married Glenn) try to remember each and every little thing that happens during it for once you have the baby those little things will be forgotten.

• my LiveJournal
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2004, 03:40:28 PM »
miichaelp: Point your wife in my direction (laurelei at twisted dot org dot uk) if she wants to talk to someone near her age and due date! :)

litl_u: Thank you for the advice--I could use to remember to slow down and enjoy this time. I tend to rush forward with all of the planning, decorating and being impatient...

• my LiveJournal
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2004, 03:45:22 PM »
miichaelp: Doh! I just realized I've spoken with your wife on another board. ::) Serves me right for not paying attention...

Sponsored Links