Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: howdy from London  (Read 1172 times)

• I'm eating paste!
  • Liked: 0
howdy from London
« on: November 12, 2002, 12:50:39 PM »
Hi everyone,
I'd been to this site a few times but have never registered or posted. It is now coming upon the time that I go get my Fiancee's visa and I am dead scared about it (afraid, really, that I won't get it, or they will try to catch me out during the interview). I'm going to post my fears/questions in the Visa section...if you have the time please see that post and help me!
km
People should fall in love with their eyes closed. Just close your eyes. Don't look. --Andy Warhol

• Garden Butterflies
Re: howdy from London
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2002, 06:03:50 PM »
Welcome KM and good luck...I think you will find that this forum and all of its advise and issues will help calm your fears some...  I know it has mine for sure...

Michele
Logic is one thing, it keeps us in control!
But the heart only knows one, which is the  
depths of our soul!

• Liked: 4
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2002, 06:53:28 PM »
hi KM and welcome to the site.....heres a few of my suggestions for dealing with your visa .....stay calm, tell the truth and have MORE THAN ENOUGH info.    everything will work out...dont worry.   are you living in England now or are you still in the States?  and most importantly when's the wedding?  again ..welcome to UKY!! dont forget we have live chats on tuesdays (tonight) around 8pm GMT if ya wanna come and join us.  

"A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know where it is today."
--Robert E. Lee

• I'm eating paste!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2002, 07:55:53 PM »
This forum is really great! Thanks so much for your replies. Truthfully it hasn't been all worries for me, so I am thankful for that. I absolutely love it here and though I get the occasional guilt trip from people stateside, saying I am so far away, I really don't miss 'home'--home is with my finace, that's my totally un-feminist view of it! (my fellow alums from the women's college would skewer me if they knew I chucked it all to come to England for a boy!  ;D )

We're getting married in Yorkshire, as I don't really want a big do, and all of his friends are here, so we're making my contingent come here and enjoy the Dales in May (2003) I truthfully cannot wait.

If I can I will pop in tonight for the live chat!
km
People should fall in love with their eyes closed. Just close your eyes. Don't look. --Andy Warhol

Sponsored Links