Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Can't edit Forum Profile..  (Read 1878 times)

Can't edit Forum Profile..
« on: October 10, 2007, 04:10:05 PM »
I was trying to edit my forum profile just now, and it seems that part of the page is cut off. It's kind of weird. I attached a picture of what's happening. Basically the upload button for profile picture and some of the fields "disappear" under the edge of the table. It's not happening on any other pages so far, and just started happening to me today. Any ideas?

[old attachment deleted by admin]

• Liked: 0
Re: Can't edit Forum Profile..
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 09:21:49 PM »
Maybe try a different browser? Sometimes I'll have a page go a bit odd and using a different browser works. Or else there is the old standy-by, empty your cache, reset  your history, remove your cookies. I've never seen the profile page on here do that before, but nothing with computers/internet surprises me :)

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 10:49:57 PM »
Yeah I tried emptying cache, etc etc. I haven't tried a new browser, but it's never not worked before. I used Firefox on mac... hmm

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 01:42:10 PM »
Sorry, just got back to see this again. Maybe try safari. I use that most of the time. Have you tried it again with mozilla to see if it was just a fluke?

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 05:01:54 PM »
I did try it again with Firefox and it is still having the same problem. Safari also had the same problem, but it wasn't cut off as much so I was able to change my profile though that, but still not working on firefox :(

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 06:16:28 PM »
That's so weird. I'm glad you were able to change what you wanted though.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab