Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Accents  (Read 3426 times)

• http://www.paoperations.co.uk
  • Liked: 0
Accents
« on: January 04, 2008, 08:47:46 PM »
No one since I have been over here has even noticed I have an american accent, someone asked if I was from Ireland when I first got here but other than that, I love my wifes english accent and our youngest son is developing a very Boston accent and this has been commented on at his nursery, by his grandparents both sides and his accent is stronger than mine when it comes out and very funny to listen to.

We met on the internet and were friends for ages, then I invited my wife on holiday and that was it, and we have been inseperable since we literaly spend 24/7 together well now we have 2 days apart when we are both at college, and this weather is not good for me so she tends to go off and do the shopping by herself LOL and so there is always a surprise.

The last 4 years have been amazing and I hope we have another 30/40 years together.
Life has been joyfull since we have been together and now living together and being married is amazing.

We just miss the warm weather and my family. But now I have my own and it is an amazing feeling.

I hope we get better weather with the new year I am getting rained out.

Good luck to everyone with respective visa applications.

• Liked: 2
Re: Accents
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 09:03:29 PM »
That is funny about your son's accent! How long have you been married and over here?

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 09:07:47 PM »
3years October this year (08) married 2years May 08, and together 5 years October this year and known each other 5 years today.

It has flown by unbelieveable I can not get over how fast it has all gone and how amazing it feels everyday to wake up and we are together.

What about you?

• Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 09:15:11 PM »
Very similar to you actually, met 2002, married 2003. My husband moved over here in 2003. Our son is 3 but his accent is all English, which is funny because we live in Scotland now and he wasn't talking much at all before we moved up here, just over a year ago.

• One day.......
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 09:55:13 PM »
The last 4 years have been amazing and I hope we have another 30/40 years together.
Life has been joyfull since we have been together and now living together and being married is amazing.
That's awesome and sweet!  I hope you have a lifetime of happiness together.  (I had to comment, I'm such a hopeless romantic, lol.)
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 10:06:22 PM »
Thanks it would be nice to think that we all have the same, and when the next visa is out the way I hope my hair starts growing back lol and we have time to slow down and just enjoy everything properly, we both feel like inbetween all the happiness there is a mountain of paperwork all for the next visa errrrrrrr and its in our bedroom, scary we have saved just about everything with our names and address on and then some it will be so nice to burn it all after May 08, we never want to look at it again just each other and the kids lol, but it is all worth it to be together.

:)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab