Topic: Cold feet.  (Read 5578 times)

• tebs
  • AmericanTexBrit

• Portrait and Wedding Photographer
    • Murakami Photography
  • Liked: 2
Re: Cold feet.
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2004, 08:44:18 PM »
Nothing to add, but another hug, and positive support. 

• Hi there.
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2004, 04:51:41 PM »
OK, here is the update.... ;D

In all honesty, I am still a bit overwhelmed with the past few days together. I was so very nervous to see him, and apparently, he was as well. He thought as soon as he stepped off the plane, I was going to break up with him...and I guess I was afraid he was going to tell me that he liked our relationship exactly the way it is, and didn't see a need for change. Luckily, we were both wrong.

As soon as I picked him up we started talking....and I don't think we stopped the entire weekend. I can say that as of right now, we don't have an exact date set on anything, but I know he does want to be with me and that is the common goal that we are working towards. I guess the hardest part for me is leaving the ball in his court. (Me being they type of person who has events scheduled months in advance, keeps listing of everything and generally always has a PLAN.) But I feel confident that we are going to be together, and when we are, it will be so worth the wait.

Just wanted everyone who has been following to get the update. Right now I am in the sad part of post-visit...reliving every thing we did and said. I do have a smile on my face, but I miss him as well. Thanks again to everyone.

• Liked: 8
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2004, 08:53:08 AM »
Awesome!  I'm so glad you had a good visit!

I know that the vague/indefinite feeling really sucks.  It's hard not having AN EXACT DATE for everything for me, too!  But you'll get through it!   ;D

Keep us posted!

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2004, 04:16:53 PM »
That is such great news!!!  I'm so happy to hear that!!!  I am just like ou and Lola!  I plan months ahead and I hate the waiting!!!

• Dharma in the Dishes
  • Liked: 14
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2004, 05:35:42 PM »
I don't know about how it feels to move to be with a person, because even though I'd technically met my hubby online before I moved here, I actually moved for a job. I wonder if you have considered the idea of moving over to work, getting your own place or flat share to give the two of you some breathing room...it might be a viable option for you, just a thought... :-\\\\

Sponsored Links