Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: A few Questions about Visitor Visa and Fiance Visa  (Read 515 times)

• Liked: 0
A few Questions about Visitor Visa and Fiance Visa
« on: October 05, 2008, 03:52:01 PM »
I have gone thru most of the threads and they have been very helpful but I still have some questions...
This past August I was refused entry into the UK. They allowed me to stay over night with my fiance but I had to return to the US the next day. My fiance and I have been doing alot of research on this but I still have some questions.

1. Because of my refusal should I apply for the Visitor Visa first or am I able to apply for the Fiance Visa immediately? 

2.  Looking at the Visa Application it says to list out all the dates and purposes of visits to the UK. I have done so. But in doing so found that upon re-entering the US in 2006 that the IO never stamped my passport. Is this going to cause problems on my application?

3. There is a section for refusals. Have you ever been refused and I know I would say Yes. But then underneath it says Have you ever been deported, removed, or required to leave any country including the UK? Now do I need to say yes to this? I am confused at the wording.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Josy
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is to love
and to be loved in return"

• Banned

• Liked: 4
Re: A few Questions about Visitor Visa and Fiance Visa
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 04:00:32 PM »
1.  Whichever you think best.

2.  No problem.

3.  You were removed.

Vicky

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 04:01:00 PM »
Thank you so very much  ;D

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 04:21:55 AM »
hello again...I have gotten to the point in my visitor visa application where it is talking about my refusal into the country and why. This is section 5. I put all that and click next and I get taken to another page. It says,"you stated you have been deported,removed or otherwise required to leave the UK"  When was the noticed served on you? it has a little calendar and asks for the date. Self explanatory unless you click the "?" mark and it says it wants something different. That is fine I believe they are looking for the date.

The next part says:
"What type of notice was it?"
Deportation Order, APP104, IS151A
none of my forms have this information on it. The number on my sheets are all different. Would I just want to pick Deportation Order since I was refused entry? ( I was refused entry but allowed to stay in the country overnight with my fiance on Temporary Admission)
I don't know what they are asking for and from looking at the guide I don't seem to have any of these forms. Can anyone give me any suggestions of what to do? Or who I might be able to ask? I don't want to be a pain with this but I want to fill it out right so I lessen my chances of getting denied.

Thanks

Josy

• Banned

• Liked: 4
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 08:11:17 AM »
No, as you were not deported.

You were refused entry and granted Temporary Admission for a night.  Look on the sheets you were given, one will say "you have been refused entry" and have a number on is...you probably have IS151A, possibly IS151B, and possibly IS96.  Put all the numbers, and send copies with the application.

Vicky

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 11:22:01 AM »
Thank you very much...hopefully this is the only other question I should have...thanks for your help... :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab