Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: how can i change my profile pic?  (Read 1647 times)

• Jewlz
  • is in the house because....

• International Woman of Mystery
  • Liked: 3
how can i change my profile pic?
« on: October 08, 2008, 10:14:14 AM »
just can't seem to figure it out...  ???
feel free to make fun of me, as it's probably really easy to do!

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
Re: how can i change my profile pic?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 10:27:02 AM »
'Profile' from the menu above, then select from the menu on the left 'forum profile information'.

:)
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

• Jewlz

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 10:42:18 AM »
'Profile' from the menu above, then select from the menu on the left 'forum profile information'.

:)

well, i did that, and i see the button at the bottom that says change profile, but can't figure out how to upload a new pic to replace the old one...  :P

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 10:48:49 AM »
When you are on the page 'forum profile information' you should first see a sectiont titled 'personalized picture'. There are 3 options for that: one of the pics provided by the forum, getting one from the web, or uploading from your computer (which is the one I assume you want to do). Once you select your option and/or upload your pic, then you hit the change profile button you see at the bottom.
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

• Jewlz

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »
Well the only thing really confusing me about this is that next to the option for upload my own pic, it just shows my current pic.  No way to browse for the file to upload a new one or anything.  i can select that option, but there are no prompts for how to upload from there.  me mucho confuso. 

• I miss you so much. My heart is forever broken.
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 11:23:15 PM »
Well the only thing really confusing me about this is that next to the option for upload my own pic, it just shows my current pic.  No way to browse for the file to upload a new one or anything.  i can select that option, but there are no prompts for how to upload from there.  me mucho confuso. 

Forum Profile Information
Tick whichever option you're going to use - Personalized Picture, I have my own pic, I will upload my own picture.

If you choose I have my own you have to get the link from whatever photo hosting website you use (ie photobucket)
If you choose I will upload my own - click the browse button, another window pops up, find your picture on your computer, select it and press "open"

Scroll down to bottom of the page and press "Change Profile" that's the only way you'll be able to upload it and see the new one.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

• Jewlz

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 09:01:04 AM »
I finally was able to change it (seeeee, look how cute we are!!!  8) ) for some reason it wouldn't give me the browse button to choose a different pic, then suddenly it did.  Anyway, thanks for all the help!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab