Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Where can i find Andes Mints?  (Read 6044 times)

• Liked: 0
Where can i find Andes Mints?
« on: May 26, 2004, 03:21:53 PM »
I'm desperate!  I haven't found these anywhere in the EU - anyone have suggestions?  Thanks!

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
Re: Where can i find Andes Mints?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 03:24:22 PM »
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 03:25:42 PM »
But it has listed those as 'Sold Out' for a year now!  I've emailed cybercandy more times than I care to admit. :-[

I do appreciate the link though.  My DH is getting used to receiving CyberCandy parcels!

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 03:54:16 PM »
http://www.mckandy.com/items/1827  or   http://www.candywarehouse.com/andesmints.html    or  http://www.ebulkcandy.com/sys-tmpl/andesmints/  all seem rather expensive.  None are in Europe,tho!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 04:03:07 PM by bluerose »

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2004, 04:54:10 PM »
But it has listed those as 'Sold Out' for a year now!  I've emailed cybercandy more times than I care to admit. :-[

I do appreciate the link though.  My DH is getting used to receiving CyberCandy parcels!

Oops, sorry, didn't see that!
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2004, 09:10:21 AM »
Muse, have you tried After Eight mints?  They are these wafer thin mint and chocolate things you can get here in the UK (they come in a longish box).  I had some awhile back and in taste they reminded me very much of Andes.  Delicious!

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2004, 09:34:59 AM »
Yeah, but Andes also makes so many other types...like the ones with cherries.....
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2004, 09:58:39 AM »
Yeah, but Andes also makes so many other types...like the ones with cherries.....

oh, sorry...showing my age again...as I can remember when all they made were the mint ones.  Sorry, sorry.  Just thought I would try to help, but didn't realize.   :-[

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2004, 10:43:23 AM »
Thanks for all the links, bluerose!  Those do help me.  I've ordered these before through American Goodies (buying them for me at Albertson's) but the cost is a bit high as well.

I like the After Eights but nothing is a true Andes except and Andes.  The Bendick Bittermints are good, too. 

Just gotta get that cybercandy to stock these again.  When I first moved here I thought the Sold Out was temp but now, after a year, I'm beginning to get frustrated! ;D

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2004, 10:49:57 AM »

oh, sorry...showing my age again...as I can remember when all they made were the mint ones.  Sorry, sorry.  Just thought I would try to help, but didn't realize.   :-[

Goodness - no apologies necessary!

I have learned from this site that even if the answer one gives doesn't necessarily help the original questioner - it certainly almost always helps out someone else who hadn't thought to ask the question until it was answered for them!   ;D
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2004, 01:02:37 PM »
www.cybercandy.co.uk

;D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! i can get twizzlers!!!  [smiley=smitten.gif]

• Married! 4-7-4 (4th of April, 2007)
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2004, 09:06:50 PM »
Muse...if you're near London...I can bring some over in July!  ;D

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2004, 10:46:01 AM »
Thank you onetiger!!  I think you will have so much going on with your move that Andes Mints should be the last thing you have to worry about. ;D  It isn't easy to move...but if I don't satisfy my craving for these any other way, then I'll let you know.

Thanks again everyone!  Let's hope CyberCandy re stocks these in the next decade!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab